Home

Old 05-18-2011, 03:04 PM   #1
MVP

405Cowboy's Arena

OVR: 2
Uniforms

Will they finally add "road" throwback uniforms? They already have the 1986 Giants home uniforms, will they add the 1986 road also?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-18-2011, 03:13 PM   #2
Pro

Lexicon's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Uniforms

They need to add A LOT of uniforms they don't have. But yeah, I think it's weird how they have the road throwbacks for the Rams, but every other team gets the shaft.
Old 05-18-2011, 03:16 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexicon
They need to add A LOT of uniforms they don't have. But yeah, I think it's weird how they have the road throwbacks for the Rams, but every other team gets the shaft.
Well, some uniforms, like the classic alternates of the Eagles (both the blue/yellows and the 1960 championships they wore Week 1 2010) don't have away versions. I do agree that aways should be added for all retros, and there should be more retros to choose from.
Old 05-18-2011, 04:21 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 1

Popped NFL 2k5 into my old PS2 today this afternoon (first time since 2004...I'm a big Madden fan).

It's amazing how many uniforms 2K5 had. I know they also included fashion jerseys that were never used on the field, but the number of throwbacks they had was AMAZING (with only a few errors on fonts and facemask colors). I'd say 2k5 had about 90-95% of all historical uniforms. I love the throwbacks, and I wish Madden had more of them.

The Madden art department would be wise to follow that game's uniform selection.
Old 05-19-2011, 07:59 AM   #5
MVP

Unlucky 13's Arena

OVR: 4

There are "away" throwbacks for some teams. As a Dolphins fan, I can tell you that the only throwback in last year's game was the white on white, even though the throwback lighter aqua jersey has been in previous games.

Perhaps only uniforms that the team intends to wear at some point are included?
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »