Home

Madden NFL 12 Cover Art Revealed With Hall of Fame Edition Details with Video

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 12 Cover Art Revealed With Hall of Fame Edition Details with Video within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-01-2011, 08:51 PM   #89
Donny Baseball!

Skyboxer's Arena

OVR: 55
Re: Madden NFL 12 Cover Art Revealed With Hall of Fame Edition Details with Video

Quote:
Originally Posted by cubsfan203
I was going to say that Faulk's signed cards are actually worth quite a bit of money ($25 to $45 on eBay), but then I saw that there were 125,000 of these so that kind of kills that.
Collectors aren't worried about what it is worth right now.

Skyboxer OS TWITCH
STEAM
PSN: Skyboxeros
SWITCH 8211-0709-4612
XBOX Skyboxer OS
Old 06-01-2011, 08:58 PM   #90
Rookie

acreyman's Arena

OVR: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarlndr
They did? Where can I hear the new voice?
thats what I noticed more than anything else....the end when the dude says " EA SPORTS, ITS in the GAME!" its a different dude! WHOA! I was wondering when or if that would ever happen.
Old 06-02-2011, 12:25 AM   #91
MVP

Iceman87GT's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: Madden NFL 12 Cover Art Revealed + Hall of Fame Edition Details

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmurphy31
I asked this in the other thread but it got closed...

Do you think it means anything when they bullet Full Version of Madden 12? Could it mean it will include all the DLC stuff (some that we don't know know about).

That statement makes me a little nervous about having to purchase parts of the game...but I could be reading way too much into it and if so I appologize
I think you're reading to far into it, most special editions of games have that notice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooby803
They should have put a HOFer from the Cleveland Browns
If they did that then this HOF edition would be completely pointless (Faulk being the first cover athlete to make it into the hall of fame), also people didn't vote for the Browns they voted for Hillis, he's the only guy from the Browns who could have won the cover (there are no other white RBs playing for the Browns)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEFTFUNDAMENTALZ
So, you can pay 90 bucks to get an unfair boost in Ultimate Team? It is this type of stuff that really pisses me off as a video gamer who buys more games than 99% of the world population. SMFH.
Unfair? $30 for 13 players?... Some people that play Ultimate Team take it waaaaay to seriously. Its a way of making money first a foremost(it was a $10 DLC for FIFA 09, and FIFA 10, I believe FIFA 11 introduced the purchase points feature and eliminated the original purchase). You can certainly have fun with it without paying a dime (if you treat your team as an ever-changing entity and only keep a few of your superstars. This is much more fulfilling in my opinion as if you just maintain the same team you might as well edit a roster and play franchise mode).

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarlndr
They did? Where can I hear the new voice?
I think it may be the same guy but they got him to do a new version of the tagline (its sounds different from the normal one but the guy sounds similar).
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-02-2011, 01:06 PM   #92
Rookie

OVR: 4
That is the most unnatural looking pose for a cover. Especially since hes looking right at you. The shot that maddens twitter account uses looks better than this.
Old 06-02-2011, 04:33 PM   #93
MVP

elgreazy1's Arena

OVR: 28
I like the treatment of the image but really hate the image itself. Hillis is a hard-nosed player and runs like a bull and I feel the pose/photo doesn't convey that. He simply looks far too passive. This doesn't reflect the style that endeared him enough to win the first-ever Madden fan-cover-athlete promotion.
Old 06-02-2011, 07:37 PM   #94
Donny Baseball!

Skyboxer's Arena

OVR: 55
Re: Madden NFL 12 Cover Art Revealed With Hall of Fame Edition Details with Video

Well despite what it is or isn't.... I'm getting the HOF edition.
Screw it.

Skyboxer OS TWITCH
STEAM
PSN: Skyboxeros
SWITCH 8211-0709-4612
XBOX Skyboxer OS
Old 06-03-2011, 04:52 PM   #95
Rookie

OVR: 20
Seriously, Peyton Hillis is maddens cover?? That's strange.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-04-2011, 05:20 PM   #96
MVP

OVR: 41
The Hillis cover almost looks like they're trying to obscure his face, perhaps due to the fact he's a lesser-known player. It looks more like "generic football player" with that pose and with the straps and bars of his helmet in front of 90% of his face.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »