Home

EA Sports' Game Changer Jake Stein Answers on NCAA 12 Imported Draft Classes

This is a discussion on EA Sports' Game Changer Jake Stein Answers on NCAA 12 Imported Draft Classes within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-06-2011, 11:35 AM   #1
MVP

PaperBoyx703's Arena

OVR: 22
EA Sports' Game Changer Jake Stein Answers on NCAA 12 Imported Draft Classes

I asked Game Changer Jake Stein a question based on his blog on Madden's DPP player traits via twitter.

The question went along the lines of, 'How will player traits be applied to NCAA 12 imported draft class players?'

His response: "@jstein2469 every player in #Madden12 has at least confidence & consistency, even NCAA imported players. @Swizzy_Mane"

So my guess is that the player traits will be randomized or be established through in game performance.
YouTube: TBD
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-06-2011, 11:50 AM   #2
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: EA Sports' Game Changer Jake Stein Answers on NCAA 12 Imported Draft Classes

I am under the assumption that we have full roster edit control in franchise mode this year. So we can customize every detail (including traits) within the franchise at any time and not have to do it before year one like in the past.

Correct?

Problem solved if the case is we don't like the assigned traits to imported draft classes.
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 06-06-2011, 12:11 PM   #3
MVP

PaperBoyx703's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: EA Sports' Game Changer Jake Stein Answers on NCAA 12 Imported Draft Classes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor & Sword
I am under the assumption that we have full roster edit control in franchise mode this year. So we can customize every detail (including traits) within the franchise at any time and not have to do it before year one like in the past.

Correct?

Problem solved if the case is we don't like the assigned traits to imported draft classes.
Yes that is correct. The question now pretty much is how will they be applied though and how will they change for the imported vs the 30 pre-installed classes. I dont really have a problem editing but all the ones drafted would be annoying.
YouTube: TBD

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »