Home

EA's Madden 12 Live at E3 Event, live gameplay and chat with Phil Frazier at 3pm EST

This is a discussion on EA's Madden 12 Live at E3 Event, live gameplay and chat with Phil Frazier at 3pm EST within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-09-2011, 03:45 PM   #25
Banned

OVR: 4
Re: EA's Madden 12 Live at E3 Event, live gameplay and chat with Phil Frazier at 3pm

He only answered questions about things they improved , did not address any issues that likely were not resolved or improved. The whole session had a very distinct theme.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-09-2011, 03:46 PM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 16
Re: EA's Madden 12 Live at E3 Event, live gameplay and chat with Phil Frazier at 3pm

Somebody ask if there are prospects coming out of college and the can either a 3-4 OLB or a 4-3 end..
Old 06-09-2011, 03:50 PM   #27
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Droopy03
Somebody ask if there are prospects coming out of college and the can either a 3-4 OLB or a 4-3 end..
It's over with.

I asked questions that were ignored as well.

Sounds like they took the softball questions.

Hard to tell for me if game play has changed(consecutive hit tackles look nice) without the demo.
Old 06-09-2011, 03:53 PM   #28
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21

I saw some really nice tackles and I also like the halftime highlights thing they showed, they cut it short during that demo though. I still don't understand why EA is showing all their videos in the 360p, the lowest resolution possible.
Old 06-09-2011, 03:53 PM   #29
Banned

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
It's over with.

I asked questions that were ignored as well.

Sounds like they took the softball questions.

Hard to tell for me if game play has changed(consecutive hit tackles look nice) without the demo.
The fact that they ignored virtually all game play questions tell you all you need to know I think. I hate to be this disappointed already.
Old 06-09-2011, 03:54 PM   #30
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnywobbles
The fact that they ignored virtually all game play questions tell you all you need to know I think. I hate to be this disappointed already.
What gameplay questions were you asking? I mean we already know there's no suction on blocking/tackling, new collision system, improved zone defense, little to no warping.
Old 06-09-2011, 03:55 PM   #31
MVP

Ninjoid's Arena

OVR: 16

Nothing about whether injuries were going to be fixed for cpu v cpu gameplay, despite asking a few times...we live in hope...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-09-2011, 03:56 PM   #32
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
I saw some really nice tackles and I also like the halftime highlights thing they showed, they cut it short during that demo though. I still don't understand why EA is showing all their videos in the 360p, the lowest resolution possible.
Smaller file size = faster upload and less bandwidth needed for streaming.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »