Home

EA's Madden 12 Live at E3 Event, live gameplay and chat with Phil Frazier at 3pm EST

This is a discussion on EA's Madden 12 Live at E3 Event, live gameplay and chat with Phil Frazier at 3pm EST within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-09-2011, 04:15 PM   #41
MVP

OVR: 11
Re: EA's Madden 12 Live at E3 Event, live gameplay and chat with Phil Frazier at 3pm

davis82, does this mean we can give peyton manning a normal body type? lol

btw, did u mention the broadcast camera?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-09-2011, 04:16 PM   #42
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: EA's Madden 12 Live at E3 Event, live gameplay and chat with Phil Frazier at 3pm

I actually read or heard somewhere that fight for the fumble is still in the game, but can be turned off. I thought it was in an interview with phil frazier.
Old 06-09-2011, 04:17 PM   #43
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddy_Long
davis82, does this mean we can give peyton manning a normal body type? lol

btw, did u mention the broadcast camera?
I have no idea about adjusting body type, I'm just reporting what they said, which was you can edit appearance.
Old 06-09-2011, 04:19 PM   #44
MVP

jmurphy31's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
I actually read or heard somewhere that fight for the fumble is still in the game, but can be turned off. I thought it was in an interview with phil frazier.
Oh ok...I didnt hear the whole broadcast. I was just going off what someone else mentioned. Does anyone know if this is will be on yotube or Ustream to watch later...Thanks
Old 06-09-2011, 04:30 PM   #45
Pro

OVR: 18

How many PLAYABLE camera angles will there be? And what are they?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-09-2011, 04:57 PM   #46
Banned

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnywobbles
I asked so many questions that were not softballs my friend. They just were not being answered. There were nearly 2,000 people in the chat. That is why I say that the session had a theme. The theme was answer softball questions only.
That's because they picked the softball questions over the tough ones. If people would stop asking stupid questions, they'd have to answer questions like the ones you asked.

Blame the people who ask softball questions.
Old 06-09-2011, 05:01 PM   #47
Donny Baseball!

Skyboxer's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiquorLogic
That's because they picked the softball questions over the tough ones. If people would stop asking stupid questions, they'd have to answer questions like the ones you asked.

Blame the people who ask softball questions.
Since the Conspiracies are in full affect:
Maybe the "Softball" questions were "planted"...

In all seriousness, I am more excited for Madden than the past 5 years combined.
They finally seem to be improving or at least trying to improve.

Skyboxer OS TWITCH
STEAM
PSN: Skyboxeros
SWITCH 8211-0709-4612
XBOX Skyboxer OS
Old 06-09-2011, 05:15 PM   #48
Banned

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyboxer
Since the Conspiracies are in full affect:
Maybe the "Softball" questions were "planted"...

In all seriousness, I am more excited for Madden than the past 5 years combined.
They finally seem to be improving or at least trying to improve.

No conspiracy, just a pretty easy observation on how the game is being marketed and if there weren't the people there to ask softball questions there likely would be planted questions.

If you are asking questions about things being improved and they were not improved, they aren't going to tell you that. I am not really sure what I expect, it seems the majority of the people posting here as well are talking about how the game looks more than game play issues being addressed or improved. I am obviously in the minority about what I feel is more important or what is wrong with the game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »