Home

O-Line and D-Line interaction must be represented in Madden 13. repost

This is a discussion on O-Line and D-Line interaction must be represented in Madden 13. repost within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 06-28-2011, 01:48 AM   #1
Rookie

pendo's Arena

OVR: 2
O-Line and D-Line interaction must be represented in Madden 13. repost

This is a repost from yesterday. The thread was shut down, but i have spoken to the mod and he has agreed that it might have been a questionable decision to close it. If he feels it needs to be shut down again, i won't repost it.

1. I am not starting a madden vs 2k war. I am using an example from 1 game where i felt the line interaction was spot on. I have never said "madden sucks, 2k for lyf".

2. I am not a troll. People who call me a troll, look up what that word means before you use it.

Well, Madden 12 is done, and from the footage i've seen, the Line interaction still leaves a lot to be desired.

Here is a video, showing how important line play is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-x4EaOo1-0

There is no need to watch all of it, in fact, just watch the first run through of the APF 2k8 play. That is one of the most true to life animations i have ever seen. The DT didn't beat him outright (which is the only way an OLineman gets beat in madden) he beat him by about 80%. It wasn't enough to get the sack, but was enough to get through and impact the play positively for his team.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-28-2011, 01:54 AM   #2
7 dirty words...

ryan36's Arena

OVR: 36
Re: O-Line and D-Line interaction must be represented in Madden 13. repost

Consider this something similar to calling a PA pass in M11... sacked before it developed....

If a mod truly feels the old thread shouldn't have been closed, he /she/it can re-open the original post
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »