Home

Has Madden addressed this problem?

This is a discussion on Has Madden addressed this problem? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-05-2011, 01:49 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Has Madden addressed this problem?

I haven't really read up on anything for Madden 12 and really didn't plan on it due to how absolutely horrible Madden 11 was. I have only been this passionate about a game being so terrible 1 other time. Also an EA made game, NCAA Basketball 10. But beside the point...

Has Madden fixed the cornerback mirroring problem? This video shows a guy playing against a team with Tom Brady and Peyton Manning as corners and Matt Hasselback and Brett Favre as safeties and the 4 of them are making plays worthy of Champ Bailey, Ed Reed and Troy Polamalu.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6MIs...eature=related
It sickens me that EA can make such cra.p and get away with it...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-05-2011, 02:05 AM   #2
Banned

OVR: 24
Re: Has Madden addressed this problem?

Quote:
It sickens me that EA can make such cra.p and get away with it...
This sentence tells me you probably won't be getting Madden this year, so why bother answering?
Old 07-05-2011, 02:58 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Segagendude
This sentence tells me you probably won't be getting Madden this year, so why bother answering?
i've played most of the maddens in years past.. i don't completely hate the madden franchise.

if they have taken legitimate steps to improve the game, yes, i would get it. I like taking my RTG players from NCAA to Madden, and i play alot online.

I was just wondering if they have fixed some of the major gameplay issues outside of making the game look better. (a.k.a. 3d grass)
Old 07-05-2011, 02:59 AM   #4
MVP

OVR: 36

It sickens me that there are videos of star QBs playing in the secondary. Your lack of knowledge on Madden NFL 12 can be readily fixed by using the search function, but I'm not sure us telling you anything will really change your mind about how you feel. Closed.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »