Home

Madden NFL 12 Team Ratings - NFC North

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 12 Team Ratings - NFC North within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-29-2011, 12:57 PM   #81
Banned

OVR: 9
and who's your team?? or too embarrassed to say. Why rebuild when you make it to the nfc championship game...our defense is still one of the best in the lg and offense has gotten better.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-29-2011, 02:45 PM   #82
Pro

OVR: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildcats302
Uh, as a Bears fan...you are one to talk about almost missing the playoffs. If not for the refs saving your team in week 1...you miss the playoffs. Thank you come again.
We miss the playoffs without that week 1 win? Seriously? We won the division. We would have been 10-6, just like Green Bay, with the tie breaker over them. We would have still made the playoffs even if we lost week 1. Thank you, come again!
Old 07-29-2011, 03:02 PM   #83
Rookie

OVR: 1
As a die hard bears fan, one thats watched every game for years now, I can say honestly that this last season was a hilarious joke. Our success was literally a joke through out the entire year we got every lucky roll, bounce, and call possible (except for NFC championship). Urlacher was the only reason our defense worked and our o-line actually made me wana puke. That being said, **** the eagles michael vick won't do **** this year. Teams forgot how to play against him but now that people are starting to remember he's back to be same old inaccurate vick.
Old 07-29-2011, 03:05 PM   #84
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Madden NFL 12 Team Ratings - NFC North

First off, I don't understand why anyone cares what these numbers are. They are not even based off of the ratings of the players on their team. These numbers are an arbitrary value chosen by someone at EA and written over the top of the actual calculated overall. Even if it is the calculated overall we do not know what is used in this calculation. It's kind of like how defensive players overall rating is still heavily influenced by awareness even though it does not affect in game play (it did affect sim in previous years and I doubt that changed).

I know I need to get off of my high horse but this is another great example of people getting caught up in the hype train and looking for things to talk about.
Old 07-29-2011, 03:29 PM   #85
Rookie

OVR: 2
In addition to throwing for 3,922 yards Rodgers also ran for 356 with 4 td's and a 5.6 avg. Thats not a strict pocket passer like Brady or Manning, thats overall athleticism. Does he have the wiggle and burst that Vick does? Not close, but he doesn't have to because he's more accurate and a better student of the game. He also didn't fumble 11 times. The only knowledge you're bringing to this conversation is what you've picked up from sportcenter highlights.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-29-2011, 03:34 PM   #86
Rookie

avg. yards per completion
Aaron Rodgers - 8.3
Michael Vick - 8.1

So much for all those 80 yard bombs
Old 07-29-2011, 05:07 PM   #87
Rookie

MrMosinNagant's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by devroid
In addition to throwing for 3,922 yards Rodgers also ran for 356 with 4 td's and a 5.6 avg. Thats not a strict pocket passer like Brady or Manning, thats overall athleticism. Does he have the wiggle and burst that Vick does? Not close, but he doesn't have to because he's more accurate and a better student of the game. He also didn't fumble 11 times. The only knowledge you're bringing to this conversation is what you've picked up from sportcenter highlights.
Who said he was a strict pocket passer? I said hes more of a pocket passer than Vick is, you might want to go back and read what I said. Vick ran for double what Rodgers did and scored 9 TD's. But to you he's just as much as threat as Vick lol give me a break!

Quote:
Originally Posted by devroid
avg. yards per completion
Aaron Rodgers - 8.3
Michael Vick - 8.1

So much for all those 80 yard bombs
Lets break it down a little

first game against the Eagles Rodgers had a rating of 73.1 and had 2 INT's Vick came in half way through the game and if he had more time the Packers would of lost that game. he had a rating of 101.9 with 0 INT's and threw for 127 yards Rodgers threw for 188 yards, Vick had nearly as many yards throwing than Rodgers did the whole game.

Vick threw for 288 yards in the loss in the wild card compared to Rodgers 180, Vick rushed for 32 yards as opposed to Rodgers 4 yards. How could Vick throw for 288 yards on the ALL MIGHTY Packers. So much for sport center highlights. Also on the wild card loss its not like the packers blew the Eagles out of the water, it came down to the wire, but yet the Packers are leaps and bounds above the Eagles,o..k.

Last edited by MrMosinNagant; 07-29-2011 at 05:26 PM.
Old 07-29-2011, 05:39 PM   #88
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMosinNagant
Who said he was a strict pocket passer? I said hes more of a pocket passer than Vick is, you might want to go back and read what I said. Vick ran for double what Rodgers did and scored 9 TD's. But to you he's just as much as threat as Vick lol give me a break!

Lets break it down a little

first game against the Eagles Rodgers had a rating of 73.1 and had 2 INT's Vick came in half way through the game and if he had more time the Packers would of lost that game. he had a rating of 101.9 with 0 INT's and threw for 127 yards Rodgers threw for 188 yards, Vick had nearly as many yards throwing than Rodgers did the whole game.

Vick threw for 288 yards in the loss in the wild card compared to Rodgers 180, Vick rushed for 32 yards as opposed to Rodgers 4 yards. How could Vick throw for 288 yards on the ALL MIGHTY Packers. So much for sport center highlights. Also on the wild card loss its not like the packers blew the Eagles out of the water, it came down to the wire, but yet the Packers are leaps and bounds above the Eagles,o..k.
Two games too small of a sample size.

No need to assume Vick and your Eagles is the only team to drop 80 yd. bombs to Jackson.

Hello Rodgers to Jennings.

Packers won the SB, Eagles didn't. No one is saying that the Packers are leaps and bounds better than the Eagles, only you are words in for everyone.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »