Home

What has influenced u to buy madden 12?

This is a discussion on What has influenced u to buy madden 12? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-04-2011, 02:08 PM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: What has influenced u to buy madden 12?

Quote:
Originally Posted by schnaidt1
fyi

that is not me hating on ea or talking bad about their product

that is just how ea has conditioned me after several years of issues in ncaa and madden that should have never even been there.

it is simple psychology...continually pump new features in your football games then have them be broken at release and that is eventually how i start to feel.

i am expecting dpp to be broken in madden 12. along with some franchise issues.

however i feel less angry when i notice them because i already have come to expect them based on ea's performance the last 7 years...

they have me conditioned exactly how they want.

yep
its jus a normality now to wait for the 2nd patch before i can start a proper franchise.

before the 2nd patch comes out all we're doin is playing with sliders and practicing
Old 08-04-2011, 02:14 PM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjhyankees
jury is still out on that in my book. to me it's like player roles and weapons (remember them?). I just don't know if I'll see a difference, that the difference will be good and that it will be enough to outweigh missing aspects of franchise that I'd like to seem them RESTORE to the game. I personally can't get excited about DPP until I see how it works.

I CAN get excited about how much better blocking and tackling look and other presentation aspects.

Bottom line I'm a madden junkie, love franchise mode and would buy every year even if all that was offered was updated rosters. I need my NFL fix.

and this is why they have us by the horns.
because they know guys like us exist.

skipping madden is unamerican imo

i just couldnt see myself not having the new madden every year even though i know the company may stiff me on a few issues

and i totally agree about DPP being nothing more than weapons and player roles revisted.
these things have probably been in the game all along but we didnt see them. after every season in franchise you will see a note that says "ASSIGNING PLAYER ROLES AND PROGRESSING PLAYERS"
so imo,its nothing new.
Old 08-04-2011, 02:56 PM   #35
Pro

OVR: 13

I love the franchise upgrades, especially DPP and player traits, but there is one reason above all others that is causing me to buy this year's edition of Madden:

The ability to edit players in franchise mode.

With that ability the possibilities are endless for me with franchise mode. I already have plans to randomly select 12 players each season and change their OVR by +9, +6, +3, -3, -6, -9. I'll do the same with players' potential. I'm going to change any player progression I don't agree with. I'm going to edit rookies that are unrealistic. It's going to be great
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »