Home

EA Season Ticket Question

This is a discussion on EA Season Ticket Question within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-03-2011, 12:03 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
EA Season Ticket Question

It says you can gets games 3 days early. But after those 3 days you have to go out and buy the game. Does the 3 days end at midnight. The main reason I want this is not only to get it early, discounts, online web passes etc, but I want to avoid the midnight line you have to wait through. Anybody know when the 3 days ends?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-03-2011, 12:08 AM   #2
MVP

shnuskis's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: EA Season Ticket Question

You get three days of access from when you download it. I would guess it is 72 hours but that is only a guess. If you are trying to miss the midnight line, then download it two days before the release and you will still have access to the third day on release day with no midnight line and you still had it two days early.

Last edited by shnuskis; 08-03-2011 at 08:55 AM.
Old 08-03-2011, 12:25 AM   #3
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: EA Season Ticket Question

its 72 hrs u get to keep it for and yea i would do it like on sunday and u have game for extra day if u wanna go buy it on wensday.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »