Home

Madden NFL 12 Player Ratings - Denver Broncos and Kansas City Chiefs

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 12 Player Ratings - Denver Broncos and Kansas City Chiefs within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-04-2011, 01:33 AM   #25
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 12 Player Ratings - Denver Broncos and Kansas City Chiefs

I'm not a Chiefs fan but damn, they may be worth playing with. All they really need is an inside and outside LB for their 3-4 and they're pretty much set.

Damn it...forgot they released LG Brian Waters. UGH.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-04-2011, 01:56 AM   #26
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31

Having to defend Charles is tough.
Forget the speed, 98 BCV. I played with a teammate on RTG who had 90+ BCV. He was a Power RB wth 88 speed, He was able to break off big runs, eventually winning the Heisman. After that RB left, we had a RB who was similar ratings beside BCV, he played 100% different
then add back the speed and other ratings, whew. BCV in NCAA 12 seemed to be powerful
Old 08-04-2011, 02:10 AM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 0
ea sports is under rating some veterans that i personally think should be rated higher. especially rookies are being underrated like Julio Jones, A.J. Green, Von Miller, DeMarco Murray, and Mark Ingram. They should look over some players ratings.
Old 08-04-2011, 02:29 AM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 3
tebow 84 trucking lmao thats got to be a joke. to me an 84 trucking means he is running over at least 70% of starting defenders, tebow can probably truck a few smaller DBs in the league (i mean really small DBs) I would give him a 45-50 maybe. I would even understand if EA gave him a 60 but an 84 trucking is ridiculous.
Old 08-04-2011, 02:36 AM   #29
Rookie

I see tebow becoming an other episode of the unstoppable vick a few years ago (but not as bad). tebow is overrated.EA looks bad now that he probably wont be the starter this year.
Old 08-04-2011, 03:06 AM   #30
So long to a Legend.

ANDROMADA 1's Arena

OVR: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaySmooov
I know this may have been dropped but I remember something said by the ratings guy (I think) back when there was a debate over Terrell Owens' speed when he was either with the Eagles or Cowboys (I'm thinking Cowboys).

They said they had to up his speed because even though they knew he wasn't as fast as the ratings he was given, he consistently beat guys deep so they had to up his speed to replicate that.

Maybe guys have slower speeds, or faster, to replicate that idea. I don't know, just something I remember being mentioned.
That sounds about right.
Old 08-04-2011, 03:09 AM   #31
So long to a Legend.

ANDROMADA 1's Arena

OVR: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdawgpound
actually those ratings are the same as he was in 11 im looking @ his stats right now so nothing got higher.
Ok, I thought he was a 97 or something. Either way some of the other players like him should be boosted.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-04-2011, 09:30 AM   #32
Rookie

brettford's Arena

I recall somewhere else on the board where they are trying to put together some sort of empirical basis for Madden ratings (ie looking at 40 times and such to calibrate speed ratings). That sounds good in theory, but I think that when it comes to things like SPD you are far better using the eye test. Jamaal Charles could have run a 4.8 in the 40 for all I care...it wouldn't change the fact that he is always the fastest guy on the field when you watch him play.

I'm excited to play as the Chiefs this year.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »