Home

Madden NFL 12 Superbowl gameplay

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 12 Superbowl gameplay within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-04-2011, 10:13 AM   #9
Banned

OVR: 8
Re: Madden NFL 12 Superbowl gameplay

Can I get a user who knows what he's doing on defense, what's the deal with the all 3-3-5 defensive infactuation...vs Pro-Set, really?
Old 08-04-2011, 11:06 AM   #10
MVP

OVR: 8

I hope they gave Gus some new lines for the end of the Super Bowl presentation...make it more dynamic, like saying "back to back" if you win it back to back or something.
Old 08-04-2011, 11:10 AM   #11
MVP

jmurphy31's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildcats302
I hope they gave Gus some new lines for the end of the Super Bowl presentation...make it more dynamic, like saying "back to back" if you win it back to back or something.
I agree... Last year the first season had specific team commentary, but when you win in year two or beyond it was teh same generic commentary... I'm not saying it should talk specifically about what your team went through, but I would take a generic commentary with specific highlights (Repeat championships, or this is there 5th ever Super Bowl title)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-04-2011, 11:41 AM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 0

Some issues with the SB presentation package:
-When Newman picked off Vick's pass with under a minute to go and his team on top, he shoud have been going crazy and his teammates should have been all over him. Instead, he tosses the ball to the side and jogs off the field. There needs to be more scenario-specific player reactions.
-Included in my first point is the fact that after the final kneel down by Romo, the celebration shoud have started right there. Madden should do what NHL 12 just announced in terms of streamlining the broadcast presentation so that it flows more naturally. The same is true for the new pregame custscenes; they need to feel more natural.
-Right after the clock hits 0:00, we should see a flood of security and media personal run onto the field. In real life, you can't see the field between the 30s during the postgame. I understand that this probably would be difficult to do, though.
-Why are there empty seats in the stands?
Old 08-04-2011, 12:32 PM   #13
Once in a Lifetime Memory

Yeah...THAT Guy's Arena

OVR: 19

I think they need to find a way to celebrate after the kneel down too. Even in regular season games, when the QB kneels it down and the time is going to run out, everyone walks onto the field and starts shaking hands.
NCAA: Syracuse
Soccer: USMNT/DC United

PSN: ButMyT-GunDont
Old 08-04-2011, 12:45 PM   #14
MVP

jmurphy31's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeah...THAT Guy
I think they need to find a way to celebrate after the kneel down too. Even in regular season games, when the QB kneels it down and the time is going to run out, everyone walks onto the field and starts shaking hands.
I agree with this. I think this is where Madden needs to move toward real time presentation and move away from cut scenes
Old 08-04-2011, 01:10 PM   #15
Banned

Elements's Arena

OVR: 3

YOU CANT ASK FOR TOO MUCH IN A GAME!

ALL IM SAYING IS. HOW IN THE HECK ARE 2 NFC TEAMS IN THE SUPER BOWL Dal vs Phil?????
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-04-2011, 01:17 PM   #16
Rookie

CajunPunk's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonannogiovanni
Is this a Madden 12 celebration video or Obama was also in 11?

Wow... I never realized how skinny/lanky a lot of the players looked in '11.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »