Home

Madden NFL 12 Ratings - Top 5 Running Backs

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 12 Ratings - Top 5 Running Backs within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-06-2011, 10:04 PM   #57
Rookie

Gravit's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Madden NFL 12 Ratings - Top 5 Running Backs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broncos86
Glad to see AP over CJ.
CJ is better and should be rated the same or higher than AP. He's faster, more elusiveness, and doesn't put the ball on the ground. He also doesn't share carries. And in a bad year where every defense focused only on him, he still racks up over 1300 yards.

AP is stronger but that's about the only thing he's got over CJ.
Old 08-07-2011, 12:33 AM   #58
MVP

OVR: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravit
CJ is better and should be rated the same or higher than AP. He's faster, more elusiveness, and doesn't put the ball on the ground. He also doesn't share carries. And in a bad year where every defense focused only on him, he still racks up over 1300 yards.

AP is stronger but that's about the only thing he's got over CJ.
Believe it or not, Johnson had more fumbles than AP last year.
Old 08-07-2011, 01:45 AM   #59
MVP

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by at23steelers
Should put Foster on list at 94 overall and make Charles a 92 overall.
Seriously? Charles is the 2nd best back in the league behind AD. Nobody churns out yardage like he does.
"In the morning he would read the Bible with another coach. Then, in the afternoon, he would go out and cheat kids who had probably saved up money from mowing lawns to buy those raffle tickets. That's Jim Tressel."
Old 08-07-2011, 07:24 AM   #60
Rookie

happymadison's Arena

OVR: 4

I believe jamaal's rating is just right, the man rushed for 1,467 yard's and carried the ball only 230 time's, now to me that's impressive...as for foster he did win the rushing title but he also carried the ball 327 time's, i mean he carried the ball 97 more time's than charles....thats like having at least 3 more game carries than charles because a Rb avg's 25 to 30 carries a game...so charles should be where he is if not higher ranked.
Old 08-07-2011, 05:29 PM   #61
Rookie

OVR: 37
Glad to see foster not in the top 5, do it 1 year its a fluke, do it 2 years luck but do it 3 years and its consistency, maybe in another year or 2 we'll see foster in the top 5 if he keeps it up, but glad to see jackson get some love, and with Bradford's new weapons i'm sure he'll have lanes to run in this year to keep him in the top 5, when last year he opened things up for Bradford, now he's returning the favor!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-07-2011, 07:52 PM   #62
MVP

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by happymadison
I believe jamaal's rating is just right, the man rushed for 1,467 yard's and carried the ball only 230 time's, now to me that's impressive...as for foster he did win the rushing title but he also carried the ball 327 time's, i mean he carried the ball 97 more time's than charles....thats like having at least 3 more game carries than charles because a Rb avg's 25 to 30 carries a game...so charles should be where he is if not higher ranked.
Just because Charles avg more yards on less carries doesn't mean he would have kept it up with 97 more carries....thats a ton more carries and any avg is likely to drop and anything is likely to happen in 97 or so more carries.
Old 08-07-2011, 08:06 PM   #63
Once in a Lifetime Memory

Yeah...THAT Guy's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiasco West
Just because Charles avg more yards on less carries doesn't mean he would have kept it up with 97 more carries....thats a ton more carries and any avg is likely to drop and anything is likely to happen in 97 or so more carries.
Even if he only averaged 2 yards per carry for those last 97 carries, I'm pretty sure that still would have been enough to beat Arian Foster if what other people have been posting were their actual stats.
NCAA: Syracuse
Soccer: USMNT/DC United

PSN: ButMyT-GunDont
Old 08-07-2011, 11:58 PM   #64
Rookie

Seanzie's Arena

OVR: 2

People are shocked that Charles is rated that highly when the dude has run for like 2,400+ yards over the past two seasons, caught a ****-ton of passes, and averages like 6+ ypc? Seriously? ARIAN FOSTER?

Puke.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »