Home

Freezing Glitch in the Demo

This is a discussion on Freezing Glitch in the Demo within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-11-2011, 04:40 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 4
Freezing Glitch in the Demo

I read on here the way to get the sole achievement in the demo is to hot route a receiver and score a TD.

I hot routed Johnny Knox to a streak route, threw the TD....and right after he scored it seemed like (hard to say because it happened so fast) a Achievement window and Injury Window simultaneously popped up, which caused the Demo to freeze. It went to like a pause screen if I remember right and I couldnt get out of it no matter what I did. And it didnt register the achievement either.

Has anyone else had this happen?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2011, 04:43 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 8
Re: Freezing Glitch in the Demo

I had an injury play through a bunch of playback scenes and I couldn't get out of it no matter what buttons I pushed, never had it freeze though.
Old 08-11-2011, 04:46 PM   #3
Rookie

xpmar9x's Arena

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNMHIII
I had an injury play through a bunch of playback scenes and I couldn't get out of it no matter what buttons I pushed, never had it freeze though.
Had this as well.
Old 08-11-2011, 04:51 PM   #4
Banned

MacaulayRose7's Arena

Is the sole achievement where you receive a code for completing a touchdown after calling a hot route or an audible?
I am not %100 sure why it is freezing. I guess it is because since you got an injury window at the same time maybe it glitched it causing the game to freeze like you said. If this is the case then I hope this gets patched by release date.
Old 08-11-2011, 06:15 PM   #5
Rookie

Uncle Way's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacaulayRose7
Is the sole achievement where you receive a code for completing a touchdown after calling a hot route or an audible?
I am not %100 sure why it is freezing. I guess it is because since you got an injury window at the same time maybe it glitched it causing the game to freeze like you said. If this is the case then I hope this gets patched by release date.
Patch what? You're not going to be receiving codes to win a Chevy Cruze in the retail game...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2011, 06:25 PM   #6
Banned

MacaulayRose7's Arena

I was talking about if two windows appear at the same time. Do not post before knowing what you are talking about. Windows do not just appear because of the codes. Windows appear because of all sorts of things on madden like injury's etc.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »