Home

Anyone got the same idea to copy RL...

This is a discussion on Anyone got the same idea to copy RL... within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-12-2011, 09:39 AM   #17
Rookie

Suvorov's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Anyone got the same idea to copy RL...

I live in Miami and have NEVER heard this trade rumor for Tebow. And I watch the news regularly, read our local paper, etc. Not sure where you got this bit of news, but would love to know.
Old 08-12-2011, 09:55 AM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suvorov
I live in Miami and have NEVER heard this trade rumor for Tebow. And I watch the news regularly, read our local paper, etc. Not sure where you got this bit of news, but would love to know.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-traini...h-the-Dolphins

Yes i know the video is not playing anymore and yes i know its an NFL.com rumour but it was just something i thought of about what silly/smart/unrealstic/realistic rumours will people try and play out in Madden.

Tbh the crux of the video was that Miami needs some boost, Tebow played in florida etc etc.
Old 08-12-2011, 12:46 PM   #19
MVP

pmurray20's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roncatto
http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-traini...h-the-Dolphins

Yes i know the video is not playing anymore and yes i know its an NFL.com rumour but it was just something i thought of about what silly/smart/unrealstic/realistic rumours will people try and play out in Madden.

Tbh the crux of the video was that Miami needs some boost, Tebow played in florida etc etc.

i always do a fantasy draft and last year i got a ton of great players because i didnt have to worry about a QB seeinig as i was gonna get tebow and i went into round 30 and still got my starting QB lol im just ready to see people get off his back and wana see him start starting either at the end of this year or next. either way i think he will be successful like someone said earlier like Rivers
Old 08-12-2011, 03:36 PM   #20
Rookie

Vierakun's Arena

OVR: 0

I couldn't use Tebow as my starting QB, but simply because he's too inaccurate for my taste. I used him back when he was in the NCAA games, but it wouldn't work the same in the NFL. If his accuracy went up, then maybe. Anyhow, I already picked Mallet seeing as he's my fave character, so I'm fine.

Just out of interest, what would be a good young team to start with? As I said previously, I can't pick the eagles because they're too good, and I'm having trouble deciding on what team I should pick.
NCAA BB: Illinois Illini
And no, I don't watch baseball...boooring (imo)
Old 08-12-2011, 05:11 PM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 1

Namdi Asomugha at the Jets would have been nice! My friend is a Pats fan and always just abuses the pass plays with Brady. Having two shutdown corners might have forced him to try the odd run.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-12-2011, 05:17 PM   #22
Pro

OVR: 7

Gonna indulge in the hoopla of what it may be like if Jake Locker was drafted by the Seahawks
Old 08-12-2011, 06:26 PM   #23
MVP

stlducks's Arena

OVR: 2

Tebow to the dolphins, him and bush would be a fun team I think. I am also a huge Dolphins fan and Tebow fan.

As for everyone on here saying "I live in Miami and I have never heard of this so it's not true". I did not hear of it until my dad told me a few days ago and he only listens to Espn or the Dan Patrick show so it was a rumor going around.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »