Home

How are you suppose to win on All-Madden (M'12)

This is a discussion on How are you suppose to win on All-Madden (M'12) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-12-2011, 10:02 PM   #9
Banned

IntellectualAssassin's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: How are you suppose to win on All-Madden (M'12)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
If your a skilled player at Madden you won't have trouble on All-Madden and you can always adjust the CPU sliders in areas you can't handle but keep the game challenging and fun. Its simple.. How do you get a challenge on All-Pro? I can crank every single CPU slider to 100 and blast the CPU with no problem. Its all on the USER skill level. There's nothing wrong with All-Madden. Some guys just need to get in the lab instead of blaming All-Madden as the reason they're getting punished by the CPU.. That's my 2 cents on it..
I totally disagree. We don't know how well sliders will work with 12, but talking about my experience with 11, yea sliders help with some things, but it is impossible to play a realistic and sound football game and beat the cpu. The cpu resorts to outlandish tactics to ensure it beats you, and the only way you can compete is if you also fight dirty. So while I enjoy competition as much as the next guy, my heart is with simulation, and I feel all dirty when I have to exploit the game because it's what the cpu is doing.
Old 08-12-2011, 10:11 PM   #10
Rookie

Don't suck.
Old 08-12-2011, 10:12 PM   #11
Banned

IntellectualAssassin's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by titans321
Don't suck.
Don't cheese, because that's the only way you can compete with the All-Madden cpu.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-12-2011, 10:19 PM   #12
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by IntellectualAssassin
I totally disagree. We don't know how well sliders will work with 12, but talking about my experience with 11, yea sliders help with some things, but it is impossible to play a realistic and sound football game and beat the cpu. The cpu resorts to outlandish tactics to ensure it beats you, and the only way you can compete is if you also fight dirty. So while I enjoy competition as much as the next guy, my heart is with simulation, and I feel all dirty when I have to exploit the game because it's what the cpu is doing.
Its not impossible at all. I use no exploits against the CPU. Never have.. That isn't fun to me.. Exploits is for bums.. I'm just a very competitive person and I'm very good at the game. I been playing Madden since 92 so I should be good. All it takes is practice and anyone can become good against the CPU on All-Madden without using exploits. I don't see why slider adjustments won't work. I already see areas I'm going to have to tone done and crank up..

Madden does seem tougher this year on All-Madden which is a good thing IMO because I probably won't have to crank my sliders all the way up like I have in years past just to get a challenge from the CPU but you can make the game challenging and fun if you work at it instead of giving up quick just because you got punished and dropping to the level to All-Pro where you can blast the CPU by 70 a game. I don't know how that's fun but to each his own.. I didn't know people actually played on All-Pro until I started getting on these forums..
Old 08-12-2011, 10:27 PM   #13
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Don't cheese, because that's the only way you can compete with the All-Madden cpu.
You can't accuse people of cheesing on All-Madden just because you can't handle the CPU on All-Madden without having to use exploits. Everyones skill level isn't the same.. There is a lot of people who are very skilled at this game who don't have to resort to that kind of nonsense man.. Some people have to realize that..
Old 08-12-2011, 10:27 PM   #14
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53

Yea All-Madden is a beyond unreal. I played on All-Madden on the Madde 12 demo 1 time and go blowed out by the AI 38-0. I couldn't stop the AI one bit. The only way that setting is even playable is by using sliders for the most part. That is why I'm staying away from All-Madden in the final version.
Old 08-12-2011, 10:27 PM   #15
MVP

OVR: 9

Quote:

Dude...listen to Jarrod...he knows.....last year I had to make the sliders HARDER for all madden because on default I was killing him. This year it looks like it will actually be tough...I'm only 3-5 in 8 demo games. I agree some realisim is lost but sliders can make up for a lot. Besides jarrod is a god.....don't ever cross him....... snicker, snicker......(he'll love this...)

If interested these are my Madden 12 sliders: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...dden-12-a.html
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-12-2011, 10:30 PM   #16
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjhyankees
Dude...listen to Jarrod...he knows.....last year I had to make the sliders HARDER for all madden because on default I was killing him. This year it looks like it will actually be tough...I'm only 3-5 in 8 demo games. I agree some realisim is lost but sliders can make up for a lot. Besides jarrod is a god.....don't ever cross him....... snicker, snicker......(he'll love this...)

Hahahaha!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »