Home

What one thing do you most want to see fixed in the final build vs the demo?

This is a discussion on What one thing do you most want to see fixed in the final build vs the demo? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-13-2011, 11:34 PM   #1
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21
What one thing do you most want to see fixed in the final build vs the demo?

I say players bumping into each other post-play. Watching the game on Spectate is almost like watching a game on TV if you get the game speed right, but then you see the players bumping into each other and it's disappointing. Do you think this could be patched if it's not fixed in the final build?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2011, 11:57 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 16
Re: What one thing do you most want to see fixed in the final build vs the demo?

QB's movement being slower
Old 08-14-2011, 12:12 AM   #3
MVP

spit_bubble's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: What one thing do you most want to see fixed in the final build vs the demo?

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that they will be able to do something to make the defense line up over slot receivers, instead of just ignoring them like they do a lot of the time.

Though in the back of my mind I'm thinking it may be something too complex to get in this year's game.
Old 08-14-2011, 01:03 AM   #4
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by spit_bubble
I'm keeping my fingers crossed that they will be able to do something to make the defense line up over slot receivers, instead of just ignoring them like they do a lot of the time.

Though in the back of my mind I'm thinking it may be something too complex to get in this year's game.
If I understand you correctly you are wanting like smart AI that will audible to nickel D packages or something if they are lined up in a 3-4 at first. Is that what you're talking about?
Old 08-14-2011, 01:17 AM   #5
Banned

R0M0mentum09's Arena

OVR: 0

QB SPEED!!!!!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2011, 01:44 AM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 2

the commentary
NCAA Football : Oregon Ducks
Soccer : Juventus
Old 08-14-2011, 01:54 AM   #7
Rookie

petersondagreat's Arena

OVR: 6

Big hits toned way down would be nice
Old 08-14-2011, 01:58 AM   #8
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
I say players bumping into each other post-play. Watching the game on Spectate is almost like watching a game on TV if you get the game speed right, but then you see the players bumping into each other and it's disappointing. Do you think this could be patched if it's not fixed in the final build?
I just watched the Ravens@Steelers first half video EA released and I think I saw maybe one time where they players bumped into each other in a post play cut scene. It happens about 10-15 times at least per game in the demo. As long as it only happens 1-2 times in the final build I will be happy, I'd be thrilled to see it completely gone, but I'm trying to be realistic with my expectations. I also noticed the speed of the game seemed better and I never saw Qb's running like Vick out there. The throwing motions also look a lot more fluid and I'm 99%sure the glitch happening when they throw the ball in the demo is not going to be there in the final build. Replays seem to be longer, closer to real life length and cut scenes don't seem to have the same framerate issues the demo does.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »