Home

madden 12 accessories

This is a discussion on madden 12 accessories within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-19-2011, 11:34 AM   #9
Madden Dev Team

DeuceDouglas's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: madden 12 accessories

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjhyankees
In the name of perfection all the above are correct.....but i can think of about 1000 things I'd personally want to see before this.....I couldn't even tell you who, if anyone has a particular facemask and shirt sleeve in real life......but I certainly know about missing things in franchise mode that were there in the past, gameplay problems that make me adjust sliders, commentary issues, poor cpu play calling, lack of a college all star game, create a team that hasn't been improved in years, no radio show- newspapers or highlight shows to make my chise feel alive etc. etc.

Not knocking you guys....just wonder if more than a few feel the same way....I'd rather see the other stuff fixed. But you have a right to your opinion and i'm not saying it's dumb or anything.......like I've posted before it's amazing the difference in priorities among people......I guess differences keep life interesting.
Nobody's prioritizing anything here. It's just about additions, options and the small things. There's no doubt that there are issue's that are above fixing a facemask or adding sleeve's. The thing with these is that they are small things that are or should be easy to add and fix. I personally have some sort of OCD and love making the players look just like their real life counterparts.
Old 08-19-2011, 11:37 AM   #10
MVP

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceDouglas
Nobody's prioritizing anything here. It's just about additions, options and the small things. There's no doubt that there are issue's that are above fixing a facemask or adding sleeve's. The thing with these is that they are small things that are or should be easy to add and fix. I personally have some sort of OCD and love making the players look just like their real life counterparts.

I here you on the ocd....mine on stats.....again I'm not arguing with you....i'm truly amazed about what turns each of us on, with the same game, can be so different. You'r points are valid.

If interested these are my Madden 12 sliders: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...dden-12-a.html
Old 08-19-2011, 11:45 AM   #11
Madden Dev Team

DeuceDouglas's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjhyankees
I here you on the ocd....mine on stats.....again I'm not arguing with you....i'm truly amazed about what turns each of us on, with the same game, can be so different. You'r points are valid.
I'm the same way with the stats. I want to keep track of everything I can and compile stuff that I can compare every season. Loves me some stats.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-19-2011, 12:02 PM   #12
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

OVR: 23

stats are immensly important. it is one thing broken in 2k5 that makes it tough for me to play anymore.

im pretty excited about this years madden. i just hate drafting my players from ncaa into madden an having them look diff cuz madden doesnt have the accessories as options even tho the pro's wear them.

it'd be cool if they brought back the ability to give tatoos too! lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »