Home

Chicago Bears Madden 12

This is a discussion on Chicago Bears Madden 12 within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-22-2011, 10:20 PM   #33
Banned

OVR: 5
Re: Chicago Bears Madden 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ankido
I guess a bad offensive line makes the Bears a mediocre team? Let's not get into discussion about the Bears and the championship game that we won
What year was this? We're not rating the 1985 bears. This is 2011. You just wake up from a coma?
Old 08-22-2011, 11:15 PM   #34
Banned

OVR: 0

@WindyCityFanatic

Quote:
Walter Peyton is the greatest ATHLETE of all time. Micheal Jordan is the Walter Peyton of BasketBall not the other way around.
As a fellow Chicago fan I find it atrocious that you misspelled both Payton and Michael's name.

Also, that's your opinion, not a fact, and I disagree with your opinion.

Like I mentioned before, I'm a a life-long Chicago fan, but I don't believe either of Payton or Jordan to be the greatest athlete of all time.

Is Jordan the greatest basketball player of all time?

Yes.

Is Payton the best football player of all time?

One of them.

Are either of them the greatest athlete ever?

I don't think so.

I just had to call you out on your blatant idiocy.
Old 08-22-2011, 11:16 PM   #35
MVP

OVR: 6

Bears are horrible, an 85 rating is phenomenal from a team that will be lucky to, get back to the p. O. This year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-22-2011, 11:34 PM   #36
We're Going Farming

Equinox831's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ankido
1. I guess a bad offensive line makes the Bears a mediocre team?

2. We all know the Bears are the most hated team in the NFL.
1. Considering that the offensive line is arguably the most important part of a football team, it doesn't help us. Without a good offensive line you have pretty much no offense. Jay Cutler is a good QB and Matt Forte is a good HB, but with no O-line they both won't be able to play to there potential.

2. Huh? Since when? People don't like us, but I swear more people hate teams like the Patriots then us.

Last edited by Equinox831; 08-22-2011 at 11:55 PM.
Old 08-23-2011, 11:28 AM   #37
Banned

amo13's Arena

OVR: 3

all im saying is that a team that has been to the NFC Cship gaem a year ago deserves to have atleast a 88-89 and everyone is counting the bears out sayin GB will win the division i dont see it. even tho the line isn that great they looked pretty dang good last night i know its preseason and all but i have high hopes for this bears team and i believe the receivers are gonna come around jus tlike the o line and how can u count out a D when u have idonijie peppers urlacher briggs major wright and tillman holdin it down
Old 08-23-2011, 11:33 AM   #38
Banned

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by amo13
all im saying is that a team that has been to the NFC Cship gaem a year ago deserves to have atleast a 88-89 and everyone is counting the bears out sayin GB will win the division i dont see it. even tho the line isn that great they looked pretty dang good last night
Looked good? Your first string was in the entire half, while the Giants took there starters out toward the second part of the second quarter, with a banged up secondary, and the bears ONLY SCORED 13 POINTS THE ENTIRE GAME. Looked good? an 88 or 89? 85 is being generous.

Last edited by bucky60; 08-23-2011 at 12:47 PM.
Old 08-23-2011, 11:38 AM   #39
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by amo13
all im saying is that a team that has been to the NFC Cship gaem a year ago deserves to have atleast a 88-89 and everyone is counting the bears out sayin GB will win the division i dont see it. even tho the line isn that great they looked pretty dang good last night i know its preseason and all but i have high hopes for this bears team and i believe the receivers are gonna come around jus tlike the o line and how can u count out a D when u have idonijie peppers urlacher briggs major wright and tillman holdin it down
Thats is completely false, if they got player ratings correct and it turned out to be rated 85 then whats the problem ? they should boost guys ratings better than they actually are just to make the team overall rating better ? overall ratings mean nothing its the individual ratings that matter.
Old 08-23-2011, 11:44 AM   #40
We're Going Farming

Equinox831's Arena

OVR: 18

This thread is awful, Chicago fans are HUGE homers.. I used to be, but sometimes you have to take a step back and look at the reality. Hell, we have a team that hasn't won a championship in 103 years and every single year is the year they're gonna get it done.. I'm not a fan of that team personally (I love my White Sox) but Chicago fans are blind 90% of the time and it's embarrassing.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »