Home

Chicago Bears Madden 12

This is a discussion on Chicago Bears Madden 12 within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-23-2011, 03:34 PM   #41
Pro

Ankido's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: Chicago Bears Madden 12

I don't believe Chicago fans are blind. It's one of those you now your team is better but something keeps holding them back. I can go play by play with you in the NFC Championship game and in the end, you'll be ripping your hair out wondering why the Bears didn't win. I'm not going to get into the "The NFL controls the game" type deal because we all know Sports is just another soap opera for men. Watching the Bears play last year I would say Peppers is the greatest end the game has ever seen. Every play he's being held and nobody can stop him. Do the refs call it? If they did, there would be no offense for the other team. Double him, you open up other opportunities.

For having the worse offensive line in NFL history, I'd say we did a pretty damn good job winning the division and making it to the NFC Championship game. Some people forget the Bears are in the NFL. ESPN and NFL Network never talk about the Bears.

Bears win the division this year and the Packers fall in 3rd not making the playoffs. When the Bears win it all, what will you say then. We got lucky? Give respect to a team that was one game away from the Superbowl and the only downfall was an oline. 89-92 rating is due for the Bears.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-23-2011, 03:40 PM   #42
Banned

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ankido
Bears win the division this year and the Packers fall in 3rd not making the playoffs. When the Bears win it all, what will you say then. We got lucky? Give respect to a team that was one game away from the Superbowl and the only downfall was an oline. 89-92 rating is due for the Bears.
LOL at you whining about respect. Bears offense looked great Monday night, scoring 6 points in the first half with their first string offense.

Why don't you stop whining and crying about respect until you can actually give some out.

85 is to good for the bears.
Old 08-23-2011, 03:47 PM   #43
Rookie

KCsFinest5's Arena

OVR: 10

I don't mean to sound rude here, but if you don't like the player ratings then why don't you just edit them yourself when you get the game? And if you care to play online, just do the best you can with a pretty good team rating for the Bears (85).

The bottom line is that every fan of every team can find a gripe with the ratings. For me, I think the Chiefs' Wallace Gilberry probably deserves a better rating. But I know that I have a biased viewpoint, so I let it go. The original poster needs to realize the same thing.
Old 08-23-2011, 03:48 PM   #44
Pro

Ankido's Arena

OVR: 14

We here in Chicago never take pre season serious. Giants beat us, does that make them the better team? Practice is practice. No starter is 100% only those trying to make the cut. An undefeated pre season doesn't gaurantee a championship. If you want to base your team from the pre season, you my friends don't know football.
Old 08-23-2011, 03:53 PM   #45
Banned

OVR: 5

Quote:
We here in Chicago never take pre season serious. Giants beat us, does that make them the better team? Practice is practice. No starter is 100% only those trying to make the cut. An undefeated pre season doesn't gaurantee a championship. If you want to base your team from the pre season, you my friends don't know football.
If you have GB 3rd in the division and not making the playoffs, you my friend don't know football.

Bears 85.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-23-2011, 05:02 PM   #46
Banned

OVR: 11

Ankido with blind homerism at its best. GB 3rd LOL....
Get a clue dude. The Bears won one playoff game against a horrible Seattle team. The defense is overrated. The offense never looks in sync. Give it a rest.
Old 08-23-2011, 06:34 PM   #47
Banned

amo13's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equinox831
This thread is awful, Chicago fans are HUGE homers.. I used to be, but sometimes you have to take a step back and look at the reality. Hell, we have a team that hasn't won a championship in 103 years and every single year is the year they're gonna get it done.. I'm not a fan of that team personally (I love my White Sox) but Chicago fans are blind 90% of the time and it's embarrassing.
i think your blind rooting for the white sox...
Old 08-23-2011, 06:38 PM   #48
Banned

amo13's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
i salute you sir
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »