Home

Old 08-23-2011, 11:06 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 25
Ratings

Who do you feel got underrated in the Madden 12 ratings?

For me it's a lesser known player, Cassius Vaughn. He play for the Denver Broncos. He is rated a 58. He's the third string corner on our depth chart and is a great special teams player. Last year he was our only player who had a returning touchdown. How can this guy only be rated a 58?
Year 3 - 11-5
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-23-2011, 11:08 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Ratings

Several players, but I'll go with GREG JONES (FB JAX).

There's a reason MJD is so good. He demolishes everything in his path. I'd say he's a top 3 FB in the league, and yet every year he's low-mid 80s ratings-wise. Makes no sense.
Old 08-24-2011, 12:39 AM   #3
Pro

Dwaresacksqb's Arena

OVR: 1

Easily Aqib Talib

BigBucs posted:

"Last year when 11 came out he was rated an 88 if I remember correctly then out of the blue in the 1st roster update he was dropped to an 85 for no reason at all. Then in the final update he is boosted to a 89 but is suddenly dropped once again after what would have been a career year had he stayed healthy. The dude was voted DB of the year over Troy Polamalu."

http://www.bucsnation.com/2011/2/5/1...-by-nfl-alumni
Old 08-24-2011, 02:56 AM   #4
Pro

Xotros's Arena

OVR: 1

Jeff Backus and Aaron Berry are underrated on the Lions. Backus was voted best tackle in the nfc north and he comes in at a whopping 83 overall with mediocre impact blocking to boot.

Aaron Berry has competed the last two years for a starting corner spot on the team. He was rewarded in Madden with a 54 overall.
Old 08-24-2011, 08:46 AM   #5
Banned

OVR: 7

the majority of the players are overated in madden this year...god i miss stretched ratings! Donny and staff have sucked it up lately.

im praying for 2k share so that i can fix this for the community.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2011, 09:16 AM   #6
MVP

infemous's Arena

OVR: 6

I agree with the above guy ^

Gotta say though, that for me, as I only really REALLY know about my Rams that Bradley Fletcher is mad underrated.

Dude is mentioned in the same breath as Nnamdi and Revis on PFF for shutdown statistics, is solid vs the run, has decent hands and gets targeted way more than the other elite CBs as he has only started one season after missing his rookie season due to injury.

This cat is a great physical corner who's speed and physical attributes are vastly underrated, his press is underrated, his man coverage and his zone coverage are underrated. He's a great CB in the league who just needs more INTs to hit the big time.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »