Home

Old 08-25-2011, 12:42 AM   #9
Rookie

The Real Ma$$ive's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: hold outs

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaPZ187
Man it would be nice to have that feature back in Franchise Mode.....and take it one step further and have players that can have "off field issues" that could possibly face suspension i.e. you scout a rookie that has tons of talent but has a history of off field issues, he would drop some in the draft and it would be a high risk.high reward type pick to make.

I am getting the game tommorrow, if I notice anything like this in my franchise I will definatley update you guys.
Man, I remember in NCAA players use to have off field issues, and you had to decide if you would bench them for some quarters, or a game, and based off your punishment that you handed down the league would look at your school and give you penalties if you didn't hand out proper punishments.

What year of NCAA was this? Man its a shame EA gives us features then takes them away. Why EA.... WHy?
https://youtube.com/@GamingEntertain...m6O_Ib1XywTMwF
---------------------------------------------

Old 08-25-2011, 02:13 AM   #10
MVP

Tweeg's Arena

OVR: 12

Holdouts and restricted free agents should be normal features in franchise mode. They're a reality of the nfl.
Old 08-25-2011, 03:23 AM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 3

at e3 they said they like to do off the field issues but that was with old dev would be cool if they still plan but im not getting my hopes up

at e3 they talk about how fight night did there story mode and then someone ask if they ever do it like fight night with issues i belive

if ea does ever does off the field issues im sure it wouldnt be able to do a rated E game

hold outs hope is back
also i hope is sickness is back like a playing get a flu and cant play wish that would come back to madden
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2011, 06:38 AM   #12
MVP

jmurphy31's Arena

OVR: 21

Having holdouts in the game would make the off season and preseason more interesting and life like. Hopefully contract negotiations are improved this year. I didn't care for last years logic of certain players (especially non- stars) refusing a ton of money to either sit in FA or sign for less elsewhere.
Old 08-25-2011, 08:10 AM   #13
MVP

Ramminyou's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Real Ma$$ive
Man, I remember in NCAA players use to have off field issues, and you had to decide if you would bench them for some quarters, or a game, and based off your punishment that you handed down the league would look at your school and give you penalties if you didn't hand out proper punishments.

What year of NCAA was this? Man its a shame EA gives us features then takes them away. Why EA.... WHy?
I don't know for sure, but it's my understanding that the NCAA doesn't want EA to do discipline stuff for off-the-field antics. I guess they are just paranoid about putting that image out there, and in light of recent events, I guess I can understand. It would be interesting to have something like that back in the game, though.
Old 08-25-2011, 08:24 AM   #14
7 dirty words...

ryan36's Arena

OVR: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by poisedjase
at e3 they said they like to do off the field issues but that was with old dev would be cool if they still plan but im not getting my hopes up

at e3 they talk about how fight night did there story mode and then someone ask if they ever do it like fight night with issues i belive

if ea does ever does off the field issues im sure it wouldnt be able to do a rated E game

hold outs hope is back
also i hope is sickness is back like a playing get a flu and cant play wish that would come back to madden
Please take a little more time to incorporate better grammar and punctuation in the future, this is very hard to read. With release day right on the doorstep, we want the forums' readability at his highest. Thank you
Old 08-25-2011, 01:13 PM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 2

Really hope RFA makes it back. I'm mean come on, that should be in the game.

Hold outs would be a nice addition as well.

I'm just hoping the salaries are more realistic. Seemed like average-above average starters last year always wanted around 7 million a year instead of around the 5 they would get in reality.

Seriously, go try to sign a player who just got a new deal in madden and compare the difference. This could be because of madden over rating everyone though. They need to scale the ratings further back still imo
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2011, 01:59 PM   #16
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53

I've not seen players hold out since Madden 07 ps2 days. But I'm this something they will implant into Madden13 to make it feel more real with the contracts and all. Along with postion battles aswell. But I can deal with the franchise for this with the updates they have done to it and all.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »