Home

Hurricane Irene and getting your Madden 12 disk on Tuesday.

This is a discussion on Hurricane Irene and getting your Madden 12 disk on Tuesday. within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-26-2011, 10:44 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
Hurricane Irene and getting your Madden 12 disk on Tuesday.

For those in the East mail and power could be disrupted this coming week so you may not be getting your copy of Madden 12 on August 30 or be able to play without power. I am sure for many Irene will just knock out power for less than a day and overall be a minor inconvenience so with survival not an issue a delay in getting Madden 12 and waiting to play it if I have no power for a few days will drive me nuts!! How about you??

Discuss......
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2011, 10:48 AM   #2
Fear The Spear

37's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: Hurricane Irene and getting your Madden 12 disk on Tuesday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dafilthymofo
For those in the East mail and power could be disrupted this coming week so you may not be getting your copy of Madden 12 on August 30 or be able to play without power. I am sure for many Irene will just knock out power for less than a day and overall be a minor inconvenience so with survival not an issue a delay in getting Madden 12 and waiting to play it if I have no power for a few days will drive me nuts!! How about you??

Discuss......
I'm in NYC and def not lookin forward to this hurricane.....and yes i been waiting for this game for a while...even more so with all the problems that NCAA has....with that said, it's a video game....i can wait a few extra days if that's what it comes down to
Old 08-26-2011, 10:56 AM   #3
All Star

LambertandHam's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by dafilthymofo

Discuss......
As a guy whose been through many hurricanes(two direct hits), tend to your house first. Nothing sucks more than being without power for five days in 90+ degree weather down here.

Last edited by LambertandHam; 08-26-2011 at 01:53 PM. Reason: spelling is fun
Old 08-26-2011, 11:02 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 1

I'm in Jersey and hopefully there won't be any disruptions. But that game is the last of my worries. Getting my stuff inside so my yard gnome doesn't come smashing through my window is more important. I'm hearing 90+ mph winds here. I just checked the weather service there there is a hurricane warning from N. Carolina to New Jersey with EXTRAORDINARY impacts expected. And they even put the word in all caps.

For all I know they may get their shipment in but if there's damage to stores and so forth, busted out windows, top of roofs taken off, they won't be opening up.
Old 08-26-2011, 11:04 AM   #5
Rookie

ApolloKids's Arena

OVR: 0

Living in Florida and not having to worry about this is a very welcomed changed.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2011, 11:07 AM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApolloKids
Living in Florida and not having to worry about this is a very welcomed changed.
And this just in, a never before seen thing, Hurricane Irene is now headed south...headed straight for Florida...
Old 08-26-2011, 11:16 AM   #7
Pro

BearClaw's Arena

OVR: 9

I wouldn't be surprised if Irene becomes a Hurricane Earl by the time it reaches New York, so I plan on having that disk and playing come Tuesday.
Old 08-26-2011, 12:15 PM   #8
Rookie

suthrnthug's Arena

OVR: 5

I went through Hurricane Hugo in South Carolina as a kid. Make sure you have plenty of water! After that, if you haven't bought a generator I suggest you get one NOW! Nothing sucks worst than no power, no running water, and no food. I'll pray for you guys on the east coast, God Bless.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »