Home

uhm wtf (madden 12 imported draft class)

This is a discussion on uhm wtf (madden 12 imported draft class) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-26-2011, 06:29 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: uhm wtf (madden 12 imported draft class)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jetpac
UPDATE ON GLITCH:

It only asked me to save ONCE when I was playing straight through.. Thus the classes never load.. BUT if I shut the game off and load it back up, during the "Players Leaving" screen it asks for the second time. Seems i have to back out and go back in to the game in order for it work properly.
I alwasys saved on first ask and didnt know there was a second oppurtunity to save, so is it the roster file or just when you save the draft class going to sim tonight but need to make sure its right....
Old 08-26-2011, 06:30 PM   #18
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by XI CMURDER IX
My draft classes worked just fine, I would retry the preseason again. Just to be sure.
I tryed starting a couple seasons and when i loaded my 4th class b.miller wasnt even in it or any osu qb and was a 99 for me on the export.
Old 08-26-2011, 06:33 PM   #19
Rookie

what kjj said makes sense and why your even asked to export before players leaving is only something that imbecile at easports who thought of that can answer, im gonna try that way and come back asap with weather it worked for me or not, still sucks as the progress with my players in my dynasty disappear and they just export default style
Old 08-26-2011, 07:13 PM   #20
Rookie

IT IS DEFINITELY WEATHER OR NOT YOU EXPORT BEFORE OR AFTER PLAYERS LEAVING, YOU MUST EXPORT AFTER YOU ADVANCE PLAYERS LEAVING.

Only easports could create such a dumb problem for themselves it dosnt even make sense to ask the user to export before hes talked juniors into staying or them leaving I feel bad for the people who struggle with this issue and dont find this thread....wow thanks KJJ patiencesaver lol
Old 08-26-2011, 07:17 PM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by theinevitable24
IT IS DEFINITELY WEATHER OR NOT YOU EXPORT BEFORE OR AFTER PLAYERS LEAVING, YOU MUST EXPORT AFTER YOU ADVANCE PLAYERS LEAVING.

Only easports could create such a dumb problem for themselves it dosnt even make sense to ask the user to export before hes talked juniors into staying or them leaving I feel bad for the people who struggle with this issue and dont find this thread....wow thanks KJJ patiencesaver lol
Wow. I'm not even going to bother buying Madden this year, if that's actually the case. They've already taken 20 dollars from me for a broken draft import. I'm not going to bother wasting my time for another dynasty in NCAA. I don't care how good the franchise is. It's worthless if I can't have my guys.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2011, 11:47 AM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 0

i hope they create a patch !
Old 08-30-2011, 11:53 AM   #23
MVP

Pezell04x's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammertime80
Wow. I'm not even going to bother buying Madden this year, if that's actually the case. They've already taken 20 dollars from me for a broken draft import. I'm not going to bother wasting my time for another dynasty in NCAA. I don't care how good the franchise is. It's worthless if I can't have my guys.
He just told you how to do it...
Old 08-30-2011, 12:02 PM   #24
Banned

OVR: 0

This is an absolute joke.

I hate the fact that this company owns exclusive rights to the NFL. I've bought and played Madden every single year for the past 15 years - but I've just about reached the breaking point.

Every single year there's a bozo glitch that ruins the experience for a certain segment of their demographics. Whether it's a new problem or an old one that wasn't fixed, you can bet your bottom dollar that Madden won't ship in pristine condition.

I'm rooting very hard for Madden's sales to take a steep decline this year. The people in charge of this franchise, quite simply, have done a disservice to this community. It is routinely one of the worst sports titles released every year - with the quality of NBA 2K series, NHL (EA) series, and FIFA series, it can't even be argued, only baseball is routinely behind the 8 ball - and has yet to fix issues that have plagued the game's release since the beginning of this console generation.

Quite frankly, I'd be embarrassed if I was associated with the long-term development of the Madden series. In this console generation, it is a series that was born on third and thought it hit a triple.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »