Home

scouting unlocking

This is a discussion on scouting unlocking within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-27-2011, 10:42 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
scouting unlocking

Last year's Madden had a feature where you could pay to unlock all attributes of draft class before draft started. They also had something where you could make injured players recover immediately. Does Madden 12 have this unlocking feature?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2011, 11:09 AM   #2
Banned

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by madden1976
Last year's Madden had a feature where you could pay to unlock all attributes of draft class before draft started. They also had something where you could make injured players recover immediately. Does Madden 12 have this unlocking feature?
You mean, paying real money for cheat codes? I'm sure they are in. They were in NCAA this year.

Posted using the power of knowledge.
Old 08-27-2011, 11:48 AM   #3
Rookie

Re: scouting unlocking

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageWonder
You mean, paying real money for cheat codes? I'm sure they are in. They were in NCAA this year.

No, I dont mean cheat codes. There were these things where you use your Xbox currency and could get things to apply to your franchise like "maximum progression accelerators" and "unlocking attirbutes" and something like "live through the pain" where you could quicken their recovery time. THIS is what I'm asking is still an option or not. Thanks.
Old 08-27-2011, 11:52 AM   #4
Rookie

Cwb917's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageWonder

Quote:
Originally Posted by madden1976
No, I dont mean cheat codes. There were these things where you use your Xbox currency and could get things to apply to your franchise like "maximum progression accelerators" and "unlocking attirbutes" and something like "live through the pain" where you could quicken their recovery time. THIS is what I'm asking is still an option or not. Thanks.

You paid for your microsoft points using real currency right? He was spot on when he said you asked if you could still pay for cheat codes.
Old 08-27-2011, 12:04 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cwb917
You paid for your microsoft points using real currency right? He was spot on when he said you asked if you could still pay for cheat codes.
Well I never saw them called cheat codes, they were available in the player management menu called accelerators or something that you could download. In any case, does anyone know the answer to my question? Thank you.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2011, 12:20 PM   #6
Rookie

TearsOfPurple's Arena

OVR: 2

I'd say yes, EA doesn't pass up suckers like you
Old 08-27-2011, 12:31 PM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TearsOfPurple
I'd say yes, EA doesn't pass up suckers like you
One of the reasons I've liked this board in the past years is the fact that people are usually more mature and less childish than the EA board. Why bother answering if you're just going to be insulting, and hide behind online anonymity? We all experience this game in our own ways and what we do in our offline franchises are our own business. Thank you.
Old 08-27-2011, 12:55 PM   #8
7 dirty words...

ryan36's Arena

OVR: 36

Yes, you can buy accelerators. Yes, they are cheat codes...or test codes, or beta codes. They're all the same thing, but all it is is you paying for the game to un-do something under the hood that it did. You're paying to modify the code, that's where the terminology comes from.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »