Home

Rain in every game? (Only certain teams)

This is a discussion on Rain in every game? (Only certain teams) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-29-2011, 10:06 PM   #65
All Star

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Season Ticket - Every Game Raining?

Quote:
Originally Posted by adembroski
All depends on what other issues pop up.
well I hope that nothing major pops up, anything would be better than having it raining or snowing 12 weeks out of the year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2011, 10:13 PM   #66
All Star

inkcil's Arena

OVR: 23

So let me het this clear...you can't manually adjust weather in Madden 12? Or is it just a franchise issue?

Now Playing:

XB1 (Forza Motorsport 6 and Horizon 2)
Switch (Mario Kart and Zelda)
PS3 (old 2k games and the Show)
Old 08-29-2011, 10:30 PM   #67
All Star

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by inkcil
So let me het this clear...you can't manually adjust weather in Madden 12? Or is it just a franchise issue?
This is a franchise issue.
Old 08-29-2011, 10:34 PM   #68
Rookie

WhiteMan22's Arena

OVR: 5

So like the user above me a couple of post, is this just been seen in Season Ticket or is this retail as well?
Old 08-30-2011, 03:33 AM   #69
Rookie

OVR: 0

5 franchise games, 5 games in the rain. So frustrating. This NEEDS to be solved immediately. This is a huge issue and for it to only be considered for the first patch is a joke, it has to be.
Old 08-30-2011, 07:56 AM   #70
Imperator

Anaxamander's Arena

OVR: 19

It sounds like a complex formula to determine weather, with lots of variables, and lots of ways it could go wrong.

All of that could be a non-issue if we simply had the option to change the weather ourselves.
Old 08-30-2011, 09:43 AM   #71
Pro

Dbrentonbuck's Arena

OVR: 6

Every year I tell myself, "This will be the year I don't have to wait two months for a patch before starting my franchise" and every year I am wrong. Those of you who know me, know I have never been one to bash EA and often come to their defense if I feel someone is being unreasonable or personally attacking a dev. I have to say that I am near the end of my rope. I just don't see how you can ship this out. The whole selling point of this year's game was improvements to franchise. How can you then ship a game with bad coding in the game mode you worked on the most? At the very least, the fix for this should have been in the day one patch. Just give us the option to change the weather. That can't be hard to do. You can do this for exhibition games already. It can't be that hard to enable that same screen in Franchise. It was dumb not to have that anyway. I don't understand why restrictions are in franchise to begin with. Its MY franchise. It shouldn't have taken 15 years to give me the option to edit players at any time I want in franchise. I should be able to change anything at any time I want... including the weather. I can understand restrictions in Online franchise, but even then the commish should be able to change anything at any time.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2011, 09:52 AM   #72
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by adembroski
All depends on what other issues pop up.
You guys have to randomize the weather. Just like it used to be back on the last gen systems. It should not be raining every week 1 in Cleveland. I'm not saying it's not difficult to do it, but we all do things that are hard at our jobs every single day. This is something in the game that needs fixed, no ifs, ands or buts.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »