Home

qb sneak is no glitch or exploit..!

This is a discussion on qb sneak is no glitch or exploit..! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-28-2011, 05:09 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 0
qb sneak is no glitch or exploit..!

Its dumb play calling im sorry goalline vs dime pkg i mean who in there right mind would call that....who? If you in goalline the cpu would come out in run set .....hum vs hum samething.....Imo this is the same crap that gets ea to jack up the game tring to fix stupidy.....sorry i just dont see it...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2011, 05:13 PM   #2
MVP

Re: qb sneak is no glitch or exploit..!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultralow36
Its dumb play calling im sorry goalline vs dime pkg i mean who in there right mind would call that....who? If you in goalline the cpu would come out in run set .....hum vs hum samething.....Imo this is the same crap that gets ea to jack up the game tring to fix stupidy.....sorry i just dont see it...
There were several people in M11 shutting donw the run game out of dime which was very unrealistic and I suppose this was just an attempt to try out old glitches and gimmicks.

They're only hurting themselves, who would want someone who runs QB sneak on 1st and 10 in there community? Not I!

Anyways, lets just move on from this and get to bigger and better things like for instance, madden 12!
Old 08-28-2011, 05:15 PM   #3
MVP

TMJOHNS18's Arena

OVR: 10

This needed it's own post? CPU doesn't always come out in the right formations and part of the problem I feel is the QB shouldn't be just jetting straight forward like that when the play is a sneak. EA should just put in an actual sneak in there and not either a QB flopping on the ground or taking off like he's got a rocket up his butt.
Old 08-28-2011, 05:18 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 2

What are you talking about. Your post makes absolutely no sense. Maybe punctuation would help, but Im not sure.

Are you saying that people not calling a run stopping D in short yardage situation is dumb?

Or are you suggesting the QB sneak isnt a guaranteed 1-2 yards no matter what the defensive call?

Are you trying to justify running a QB sneak over and over?

well, going by the thread title I will say QB sneak is a cheesy way to get short yardage, but it doesnt phase me if guys only use it once in awhile. It when you get to the 3yard line and then call 4 back to back QB sneaks because you have no skills to throw or run with a HB/FB so you have to take the guaranteed yardage to score.

Taking the cheesy way out as I call it. Id rather have someone FB dive me into the endzone as we both have a chance to win the play. QB sneaks....not so much.
Old 08-28-2011, 05:18 PM   #5
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

This really didn't really need a thread of it's own when there was a good conversation going about it in this thread.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...dden-12-a.html
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2011, 06:59 PM   #6
MVP

^^^^^^mods please close ....got a good one here same subject
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »