Home

Request for custom pb's in online chise

This is a discussion on Request for custom pb's in online chise within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-28-2011, 12:33 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 4
Request for custom pb's in online chise

IMHO giving the OF user ZERO improvements in over two years is a slap in the face, leaving out huge features like custom pb's & DDP(assuming) is like gettin hit by a Mack truck and then backed up on...

a "sever based" update(a promise NEVER delivered) to allow custom pb's would be nice, although it should have already been done...

I am assuming DDP in OF is a no-go too, why are 2 "MAIN" features of M12 not in OF? after no OF improvements for M12, leaving out 2 "MAIN" features is a tough pill to swallow...

Last edited by theironlung82; 08-28-2011 at 03:56 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2011, 12:51 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Request for custom pb's in online chise

agree and on the ustream they said playbooks be in all modes what a bull im pissed but i did expect it wasent be in online franchise but not in even communtiys that really pissed me off dont have the game but that what people saying
Old 08-28-2011, 06:01 PM   #3
Rookie

i guess this is why they do nothingever with online chise...am i the only one who cares???
Old 08-28-2011, 06:15 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 0

no alot of us care but at the same time alot of us are done caring
Old 08-28-2011, 07:49 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimsGiants
no alot of us care but at the same time alot of us are done caring
i doubt that considering the many "will i buy this game" threads...im just suprised at how little the custom pb issues have been discussed...

Maybe its time to find another forum, offline franchise and EA hate are too prevelant...REAL ISSUES seem to never be fully discussed..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2011, 09:33 PM   #6
MVP

OVR: 6

I personally would hate to see custom playbooks in online franchise. I can just imagine how many people would be using playbooks comprised of the best plays in the game.

If I had to choose custom playbook support in online franchise in comparison to any single feature brought from offline to online, I'd choose the latter.
Old 08-28-2011, 09:46 PM   #7
Pro

ThaShark28_316's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helios12787
I personally would hate to see custom playbooks in online franchise. I can just imagine how many people would be using playbooks comprised of the best plays in the game.

If I had to choose custom playbook support in online franchise in comparison to any single feature brought from offline to online, I'd choose the latter.
I can't agree. If you got a bunch of bs plays and abused them, guess what? You'd get booted out the league. No commissioner in their right mind would allow exploits like that to last in a league.
Horns FBall
Horns BBall
Stars
Old 08-28-2011, 10:55 PM   #8
MVP

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helios12787

And there my friend is the ROOT of all the Madden problems...

"the best plays in the game"

Think about that statement... In football, there are not "plays" that are "better" than others... There are plays that certain teams can EXECUTE better, but, there are no magic "plays" that every team can run and have success with...

In Madden land, this is the case... Once everyone finds the "best plays" that everyone's custom playbook would be full of them...

Madden is, and ALWAYS WILL BE a Money Play / Arcade representation of NFL Football... It isn't AND WILL NEVER BE a true, strategic simulation of NFL Football...

The sooner people realize this, the sooner we can try to enjoy the game for what it is...

psn - CeeGee

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »