Home

OS Radio: Madden NFL 12 Review Edition Tonight @ 8:30 EST!

This is a discussion on OS Radio: Madden NFL 12 Review Edition Tonight @ 8:30 EST! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-29-2011, 12:42 AM   #25
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: OS Radio: Madden NFL 12 Review Edition Tonight @ 8:30 EST!

to many people are saying this guy said it this or that .....But what do you care if he like it or hate it ...forget what everybody else think you make up your own mind.......
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2011, 12:50 AM   #26
MVP

xylocaine's Arena

OVR: 12
Great show. Like the reviewers said Madden 12 is Madden 11.5.

I'm so frustrated! Please 2K bring out another FB game PLEASE. Or EA please do more than minor updates every year.
Old 08-29-2011, 12:55 AM   #27
MVP

OVR: 0

^^^^^^^dear god take that to the other football sub forum......do we really need another 2k crap in here
Old 08-29-2011, 01:01 AM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by ultralow36
to many people are saying this guy said it this or that .....But what do you care if he like it or hate it ...forget what everybody else think you make up your own mind.......
Well this is what this website is for is to hear impressions from others and then you can form your own. So far as I expected, I'm seeing mixed reactions but for me, I absolutely love this game. If they can keep this gameplay next year with a few minor tweaks which I'm hoping they can fix with a patch this year and cross my fingers, improve next years presentation and have something like dare I say it, 2K5's, then it'll be the best Madden ever.

I haven't lined up for a Madden in a long time. It used to be a yearly thing for me and it wasn't just for getting the game but for also the experience and talking football with random fans. Tonight, I will be at my local Gamestop to pick up my copy.
Old 08-29-2011, 01:11 AM   #29
Banned

OVR: 1

i was soo excited about this game, and was pumped up, had it pre-ordered and everything.

Than I listen to these guys for an hour, and everything just dropped lol.

am still getting it, hoping to enjoy it.
Old 08-29-2011, 01:54 PM   #30
Rookie

MrSimCity's Arena

OVR: 15
Appreciate the listen guys.

As I said on the show, Madden 12 is a good game, but clearly not without its fault and isn't all that different from M11.

It's a fun game, but I know echo the feelings of many when I say M11 should have been what M12 is.
Old 08-29-2011, 01:59 PM   #31
Banned

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultralow36
Listening to others helps me make up my own mind. Otherwise I end up having to spend money in order to make up my own mind. Aren't reviews on any product suppose to help consumers make up there own mind?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2011, 02:20 PM   #32
MVP

Senator Palmer's Arena

OVR: 18

Just finished listening. One thing stuck out to me above all. With all the criticism, and flaws that were noted, all I kept hearing over and over again - to a man - was how much they are continuing to play it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »