Home

A Perspective on Growth of Madden and Operation Sports

This is a discussion on A Perspective on Growth of Madden and Operation Sports within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-28-2011, 06:40 PM   #17
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64
Re: A Perspective on Growth of Madden and Operation Sports

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky
This thread isn't going anywhere fast, but let me say something...

Quite honestly, if Madden can't top many aspects that were done in other videos games during LAST gen and over 6 years ago, are we really surprised that people complain?
See I disagree with that. I thought last gen Madden was ridiculously bad. Maybe that's why my perspective is different. Although I haven't really like this gen Madden either, until this year. Even then I need more than 5 games with this year's version to make that judgment.
Old 08-28-2011, 06:40 PM   #18
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by eCaldwell
The fact that so many people show such hatred over one post is truly disappointing. Why can no one comment constructively on a post but instead only try to mame someone over the internet?
Welcome to internet anonymity.
Old 08-28-2011, 06:41 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 2

So, not being satisfied with something is wrong. Discussing what you're not satisfied with is wrong. Having any point of view that differs from someone else's is wrong. Ok, got it.
Old 08-28-2011, 06:44 PM   #20
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Can I make a suggestion?

This seems to go on in every thread lately and it's starting to get annoying. It's starting to become a place where I don't want to be a part of anymore.

If you don't like or appreciate the way a poster makes posts, there are a few other options instead of cluttering up the thread with personal garbage.

It really get's in the way of the topic of the thread when you have to filter through people telling other people about the way they post and how they should post.

1. PM the person. That way you aren't cluttering up the topic of the thread.

2. Ignore the post and move on. This way you aren't cluttering up the thread.

3. Put the person on ignore and move on. This way you aren't cluttering up the thread.

Thanks for listening.

I was right, I read that first post and I knew he would be roasted. Welcome to your first post.
Old 08-28-2011, 06:45 PM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonnel
So, not being satisfied with something is wrong. Discussing what you're not satisfied with is wrong. Having any point of view that differs from someone else's is wrong. Ok, got it.
No that's not true, but the way so many people go about expressing their thoughts is wrong. So much immaturity and rudeness over the internet. If people had more constructive conversations Madden could be better than it is now, had we worked better alongside the lead designers.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2011, 06:46 PM   #22
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman

I was right, I read that first post and I knew he would be roasted. Welcome to your first post.
Was there ever a doubt? Wait till the rest of the club show up.
Old 08-28-2011, 06:47 PM   #23
Rookie

TearsOfPurple's Arena

OVR: 2

I agree with the OP. Before I just used OS for my slider needs and rosters. Being the avid forum lover I am (with thousands of posts on other forums) I ventured into the main forum this offseason. I wish I never did, only reason I am still here is because I just can't wait for Madden '12 and I have nothing better to do.

Some complaints are fine (see: Bugs thread) but some stuff is ridiculous (see: complaints over the QB sneak bug, which I am sure will be fixed asap. Even then, not a big deal for the average offline gamer).

This years Madden will be the first Madden that I think is better then ESPN 2k5. Should Madden of been better then 2k5 years ago? Probably. But that doesn't mean Madden '12 won't be a great game.

Cheers.
Old 08-28-2011, 06:47 PM   #24
MVP

poopoop's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by eCaldwell
No that's not true, but the way so many people go about expressing their thoughts is wrong. So much immaturity and rudeness over the internet. If people had more constructive conversations Madden could be better than it is now, had we worked better alongside the lead designers.
You may be right about people being immature or rude...but i seriously doubt it has any impact whatsoever on how good Madden is now or how good it could be.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »