Home

Question Regarding Draft Classes

This is a discussion on Question Regarding Draft Classes within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-29-2011, 01:46 PM   #9
MVP

infemous's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Question Regarding Draft Classes

thanks for clearing that up.

Hopefully there aren't any sub 6,2 225 lbs QBs in the top 20 picks... regardless of OVR and POT
Old 08-29-2011, 01:48 PM   #10
MVP

OVR: 23

It baffles me that NOTHING was changed in online franchises for a 2nd consecutive year...

I would be satisfied if they only randomized the draft classes... Having 30 premade draft classes is fine, but, having them show up in the same exact order in every single online franchise is just pure lazzyness on the part of the EA team...

With no real scouting system, having the same exact draft class order in Online Franchise makes it almost pointless to play in more than One online franchise...

EA keeps using the excuse that "nobody plays online franchise"... To that I say, MAYBE IF YOU PUT SOME EFFORT INTO IT, PEOPLE WILL PLAY IT!!!

For me personally, I don't play any online match, unless its in one of my two online franchises... The lobby and quick play matches are just full of a bunch of freaking cheesers that want to run around all day with Vick and throw 80yd bombs on every play...

For those of you that Don't play in an OF... I HIGHLY recommend giving it a shot... To me, there is nothing more satisfying than winning the Super Bowl in an OF, where you know you defeated a HUMAN opponent every step of the way...

psn - CeeGee
Old 08-29-2011, 01:55 PM   #11
Rookie

TomBrady's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Hopefully there aren't any sub 6,2 225 lbs QBs in the top 20 picks... regardless of OVR and POT
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Vick
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2011, 02:14 PM   #12
Banned

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomBrady
lol, nice...

From the handful of generated classes I've seen, the only thing that really stand out is short linebackers.. 5'11, 215 is more common than 6'3 240, especially in the early rounds of the 4 distinct classes I've scouted.

There are still too many highly ranked short QB's, but not enough to call it a flaw.. Also, DE's are too short, there seems to be a lot of 6'1 260, and then 6'5 315 with very few in between..

But I'll be using NCAA classes(if/when I buy the game), I only dabbled in these because I'm playing the early release.
Old 08-29-2011, 04:25 PM   #13
MVP

OVR: 23

are we 100% sure that the Online Draft Classes are not random?

also, since the Offline Classes are random, that will pretty much make it impossible for us to find out the Potentials of the ONLINE Classes, right???

psn - CeeGee
Old 08-29-2011, 04:55 PM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgalligan
are we 100% sure that the Online Draft Classes are not random?

also, since the Offline Classes are random, that will pretty much make it impossible for us to find out the Potentials of the ONLINE Classes, right???
I've seen on several forums the first online draft class is with QB Jeremy Riggs as the best QB.

And no people will still figure out the ratings. It's a matter of time really, this might delay it a week or so. All they have to do is sim one franchise to year 2, do the draft and just check the potentials of everyone. When you only have 7ish rookies per team its pretty easy to scope out the A's and B's.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »