Home

all pro vs all madden

This is a discussion on all pro vs all madden within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-29-2011, 11:57 PM   #17
Pro

stopper654's Arena

OVR: 14
ALL MADDEN OR NOTHING!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The EAGLES Are The Most Dominate Team In The NFC Beast And The Best Team In The League, I Will BLEED GREEN For The Rest Of My Life, So To Any Team Who Thinks They Can Test Us Then If You Want Some Then Come Get Some. GO EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!!
  • PSN: Stopper654
Old 08-30-2011, 01:36 AM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: all pro vs all madden

I would agree the cpu does cheat on All-Madden. It's not like All-Madden is even all that difficult, but I find the cpu to make a lot of unrealistic plays and the ability to break 10 tackles on a simple run play. I also find the cpu being able to always know what play I'm running. I can select a fake punt pass, and the cpu is already lined up in a zone scheme. It's ridiculous.
Old 08-30-2011, 02:10 AM   #19
Rookie

bpd115's Arena

OVR: 3

First game
Steelers (me) vs Ravens All Pro 10 Min

Final
45-10.

I'm going to need sliders.
Old 08-30-2011, 03:03 AM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
All-Madden is the only way to go for skilled players. All-Pro presents no challenge for anyone who is good at the game against the CPU. Head to Head matches on All-Pro become shoot outs when two skilled players play against each other because the awareness and reaction from your players is terrible on that level. All-Pro helps casual gamers hang around in games because of the terrible reaction and AI. Passes getting completed in coverage and all kinds of crazy stuff. All-Madden is the only way to go for players like me(Hardcore). You just have to make slider adjustments to make the game suit your style of play if your playing against the CPU.

I'll be dropping my All-Madden sliders for guys who like for the CPU to have a pulse.. I will also help you adjust them to suit your style of play so you can enjoy yet get a challenge. This will also help you become better at the game. Your game will not improve on All-Pro.. Most people who feel they get cheated on All-Madden are the one's who need to get in the lab because there are plenty of guys who still handle the CPU on All-Madden..
I agree, All-Madden head-to-head probably is the best experience I've had thus far. All Madden vs. CPU is only unfair when it comes to the CPU runningbacks breaking tackles and the CPU offensive line allowing little to no pass rush. Otherwise, it's the best mode.
Old 09-05-2011, 09:11 PM   #21
Banned

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
All-Madden is the only way to go for skilled players. All-Pro presents no challenge for anyone who is good at the game against the CPU. Head to Head matches on All-Pro become shoot outs when two skilled players play against each other because the awareness and reaction from your players is terrible on that level. All-Pro helps casual gamers hang around in games because of the terrible reaction and AI. Passes getting completed in coverage and all kinds of crazy stuff. All-Madden is the only way to go for players like me(Hardcore). You just have to make slider adjustments to make the game suit your style of play if your playing against the CPU.

I'll be dropping my All-Madden sliders for guys who like for the CPU to have a pulse.. I will also help you adjust them to suit your style of play so you can enjoy yet get a challenge. This will also help you become better at the game. Your game will not improve on All-Pro.. Most people who feel they get cheated on All-Madden are the one's who need to get in the lab because there are plenty of guys who still handle the CPU on All-Madden..
By adjusting the sliders you are no longer playing on all madden.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-05-2011, 09:21 PM   #22
Rookie

Chibears12's Arena

OVR: 2

All-madden last year was definitely a cheat fest but this year you have a chance. I can actually run the ball without being tackled behind the LOS. Defense can be annoying but once you figure out the cpu's strategy, you'll be playing some close games on all-madden
Old 09-05-2011, 09:22 PM   #23
MVP

Senator Palmer's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by liftheavy
By adjusting the sliders you are no longer playing on all madden.
Tried to answer in your other thread before it got closed, but I've been doin' my thing on All-Madden with no sliders. It's a world better than last year. If I'm smart with my playcalling and get through my reads quickly, I get rewarded. I'm looking at routes now that I all but took out of the gameplan, like out routes and curls against man. I threw an out route today over a defender's head that was sitting in a zone. Last year it would have been magically batted.

The CPU defense also calls plays a lot smarter in that they don't kamakazee blitz every third down and don't run press at will.

Same thing on defense. The CPU plays the chess match pretty good with me. Man coverage is a world better than it has been and blitzes get home. The DPP allows you to confuse and rattle the quarterback. The thing I'm polishing up now and getting better at is my run fits and getting off blocks with my Middle Linebacker, mainly on draws which are killing me.

The only thing I strongly feels need tuning is the 4 man pass rush when I'm on defense against the CPU... and the pass blocking, especially from the interior could use some tweaking.

I was getting killed the first few days -- as usual when the new Madden comes out -- thinking I'd have to bump down to All-Pro, it was probably the game speed that was bothering me, but I've gotten a lot better.
Old 09-05-2011, 09:40 PM   #24
Banned

OVR: 7

All Madden : CPU Cheats you

All Pro : You cheat the CPU.

The first slider you change automatically becomes custom. Which means you tender to your liking.

I personally prefer to beat the CPU when they have half a brain

On All Pro I feel I am playing a POP warner team.

Some people don't care if they beat the CPU by 50 as long as they feel it was realistic the way they did it. Others prefer to see what the CPU has and use their football iq to counter that and still beat them.

I cannot play a game when I get no challenge.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »