Home

Buy Madden at Kmart and get $25 off your next game ..

This is a discussion on Buy Madden at Kmart and get $25 off your next game .. within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-30-2011, 12:26 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 6
Buy Madden at Kmart and get $25 off your next game ..

Hey guys I've been buying my games from Kmart for the past 8 months and I think its the best place to buy them. I bought NCAA from Kmart and got a $20 gaming coupon which I used for Madden so today I paid $42 and change for madden and got another $20 gaming coupon plus a $5 EA coupon. I will used those $25 for FIFA or you can used it towards any game. You just have to register for the kmart rewards which is free.
Sammy LN52A750.Onkyo TXSR706.Sammy UN46B8000,Yamaha RXV465,3 Monster THX Speakers 200 w/Monster stands.2 Monster THX Speaker 100 w/Monster stands.Klipsch SUB10.PS3,Xbox 360 w/HDMI.Directv HDDVR Black.Iomega HD multimedia drive.Gateway Custom Made Gaming PC connected to TV via HDMI.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2011, 12:28 PM   #2
Pro

ChiTownKid's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Buy Madden at Kmart and get $25 off your next game ..

That... is a pretty sweet deal.
Old 08-30-2011, 12:59 PM   #3
Rookie

I think Amazon works the best with this because it adds the credit to your next preorder or you can use it on whatever you like.
Old 08-30-2011, 01:01 PM   #4
EA Game Changer

simfballcritic's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by thehitokiri
Hey guys I've been buying my games from Kmart for the past 8 months and I think its the best place to buy them. I bought NCAA from Kmart and got a $20 gaming coupon which I used for Madden so today I paid $42 and change for madden and got another $20 gaming coupon plus a $5 EA coupon. I will used those $25 for FIFA or you can used it towards any game. You just have to register for the kmart rewards which is free.

Nice to hear this, I happen to live by a Kmart. Can you trade in games at Kmart?
Old 08-30-2011, 01:04 PM   #5
Banned

MileHighSalute30's Arena

OVR: 10

No trade ins at Kmart lol. Usually for new releases they give you a 1600 MS points card, but stores kept running out of the cards so I guess they went to this.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2011, 03:33 PM   #6
MVP

Gorilla Glass's Arena

Yeah Kmart is the place to go. I get the rewards and I always get $20 off my games. $42 was the price for Madden. They also gave me $5 off of any 2011 EA title. I might pick up TGW or something, just to get an up to date Golf game. I also was given another $20 off my next game, but it expires 10/15/11, right before BF3.
Old 08-30-2011, 03:36 PM   #7
MVP

OVR: 16

Cool. I was going to head to kmart after work to pick up Madden.
Old 08-31-2011, 12:17 AM   #8
Rookie

No you can't trade games at Kmart but i take them to Best Buy for gift cards... I usually buy Blurays from Best Buy..
Sammy LN52A750.Onkyo TXSR706.Sammy UN46B8000,Yamaha RXV465,3 Monster THX Speakers 200 w/Monster stands.2 Monster THX Speaker 100 w/Monster stands.Klipsch SUB10.PS3,Xbox 360 w/HDMI.Directv HDDVR Black.Iomega HD multimedia drive.Gateway Custom Made Gaming PC connected to TV via HDMI.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »