Home

PS3 Field photo's& post yours

This is a discussion on PS3 Field photo's& post yours within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-12-2011, 12:10 PM   #345
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: PS3 Field photo's& post yours

I haven't received an "official" answer on anything but I have received several emails from different reps at EA about the issue. This morning I uploaded some screen shots (same ones I posted here last week) and I got a reply saying that they are sending it up to a senior rep whatever that means.

I also posted on the EA Madden forums about the issue and requested that the moderator respond or acknowledge my questions but I haven't heard anything over there yet.

Soooo...I don't think anyone at EA has officially commented on the problem but they have to be aware of what's going on. I'll post again if/when I hear from them again.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2011, 01:41 PM   #346
Banned

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by doughy1kanobi
I haven't received an "official" answer on anything but I have received several emails from different reps at EA about the issue. This morning I uploaded some screen shots (same ones I posted here last week) and I got a reply saying that they are sending it up to a senior rep whatever that means.

I also posted on the EA Madden forums about the issue and requested that the moderator respond or acknowledge my questions but I haven't heard anything over there yet.

Soooo...I don't think anyone at EA has officially commented on the problem but they have to be aware of what's going on. I'll post again if/when I hear from them again.
Ask STEVE...He posted on Twitter and created a thread here stating that EA is aware and looking into it.
Old 09-12-2011, 04:27 PM   #347
Rookie

hazelhood19's Arena

OVR: 3

This is also a problem for me. Very hard to be immersed in a game when you see black grass. Hey Giants4natic, you seem to be very knowledgable with all the A/V type stuff. I had a question and hoped you'd be able to point me in the right direction. I have a Samsung HD tv, not sure which type. A little older. What settings can you recommend for the best graphic quality? Thanks in advance.
Old 09-12-2011, 04:48 PM   #348
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazelhood19
This is also a problem for me. Very hard to be immersed in a game when you see black grass. Hey Giants4natic, you seem to be very knowledgable with all the A/V type stuff. I had a question and hoped you'd be able to point me in the right direction. I have a Samsung HD tv, not sure which type. A little older. What settings can you recommend for the best graphic quality? Thanks in advance.
Just PM me the model number and I will see what I can find for you.
Old 09-13-2011, 02:14 PM   #349
Banned

Watch 1:29 mark on PS3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9K1hz...eature=related

Watch 2:44 mark on 360

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gf8KRJRMVzg

This can be viewed by the devs. Both should look equal.
Old 09-13-2011, 02:20 PM   #350
Rookie

TigerRag's Arena

OVR: 4

Don't let this topic die. This is a real immersion breaker. I hope they can fix this. Great job Giants and wheel
Old 09-13-2011, 02:28 PM   #351
Banned

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerRag
Don't let this topic die. This is a real immersion breaker. I hope they can fix this. Great job Giants and wheel
Gonna try to keep this thread growing, and hopefully gain support from customers of EA who want this patched.

My wife and I just had a beautiful baby girl Monday morning(child #3), so I am still at the hospital. I will try and keep gathering photo's once I get home.

I agree with you guys completely. This is a huge issue(at least for me) and really takes away from what this game couldand should be (on PS3)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2011, 02:31 PM   #352
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheelman990
Gonna try to keep this thread growing, and hopefully gain support from customers of EA who want this patched.

My wife and I just had a beautiful baby girl Monday morning(child #3), so I am still at the hospital. I will try and keep gathering photo's once I get home.

I agree with you guys completely. This is a huge issue(at least for me) and really takes away from what this game couldand should be (on PS3)
Dude, be with the fam and congrats on the new baby.

I am sure EA has looked at this thread and pics based on what Steve stated and if they can fix it via patch then they will.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »