Home

All Pro too easy, All Madden too hard...

This is a discussion on All Pro too easy, All Madden too hard... within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-07-2011, 01:19 PM   #17
Pro

Super Glock's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: All Pro too easy, All Madden too hard...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dman08
U shouldn't mess w the player skill. That'll take it off all madden. Just turn the CPU skill down to 25 in every category and I'm telling u it won't make it too easy. Ull be tested and the game plays realistically to me anyway.
Dman08 what game speed and threshold setting are you using?
Old 09-07-2011, 11:44 PM   #18
MVP

OVR: 15

Im going to have to try this!
Old 09-08-2011, 01:04 AM   #19
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by CYST2000
I have tried sliders and everything in between, but the cpu pass game is just too weak.
Try my sliders out.. The CPUs pass game is nice and you have to be on point with you defense or else you will get absolutely shredded believe me and read everyone's comments on my page.. Use my black set of sliders if you feel you're ready for those..
Old 09-08-2011, 01:10 AM   #20
Rookie

Exovaldes's Arena

OVR: 0

I personally love the new all-madden difficulty, even straight outta box. This year the CPU doesn't seem to be cheating, so it's been real entertaining.

And the thing I love the most about it? I CAN ACTUALLY LOSE NOW! It's a great feeling when you know that you ain't playing against a 12 year old kid with no hands.

Anyways, I'll try out Jarodd's sliders today. Heard they are pretty tight.
Old 09-08-2011, 01:15 AM   #21
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dman08
U shouldn't mess w the player skill. That'll take it off all madden. Just turn the CPU skill down to 25 in every category and I'm telling u it won't make it too easy. Ull be tested and the game plays realistically to me anyway.
Dman this is not true.. Even though it does change to custom when you mess with the USER sliders the gameplay will be All-Madden as long as you keep each of the USER total categories at 75 or lower. Default All-Madden is 25+25+25=75 for every USER category and a sample of a Custon All-Madden slider is 15+15+45=75 or 20+30+25=75. You can flip it however you want to as long as each category stay at 75. With Custom All-Madden sliders the kicking meter will go fast just like it does on default All-Madden and you still get the same competitive AI. If you take one of the Categories over 75 the game becomes All-Pro and the kicking meter goes slow.

There were a few people who were saying the same thing you're saying and I explained it to them and they checked my theory for themselves and found out it was true. When you go to custom all you're doing is customizing each skill level. All-Madden is 75 or lower, All-Pro is 76-150,Pro is 151-225 and rookie is 226-300.. You just have to figure out what level you want to customize and go from there.. Trust me I've done a lot of testing because I like for the CPU to be super competitive and figured this out while testing. I saw how the gamplay dropped off when I went over 75 and I saw how the kicking meter got slower..

Here's a thread with a nice break down on how they work.
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...-formulas.html

Last edited by Jarodd21; 09-08-2011 at 07:23 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-08-2011, 01:21 AM   #22
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franchise408
Jarodd, during the off-season I recall you talking about making slider sets for people. I'm gonna finish my current season on default All-Madden, but if I give you a recap of my season, do you think that you can help me test out some sliders that I can use going forward?
Yeah test out my base set in red first and we'll work from there. My base set is just right for people coming off default All-Madden or All-Pro sliders.. My black set are the one's I'm using and those are tough.. Those are for players like me who have a hard time getting competiton from the CPU.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...m-sliders.html
Old 09-08-2011, 01:22 AM   #23
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exovaldes
I personally love the new all-madden difficulty, even straight outta box. This year the CPU doesn't seem to be cheating, so it's been real entertaining.

And the thing I love the most about it? I CAN ACTUALLY LOSE NOW! It's a great feeling when you know that you ain't playing against a 12 year old kid with no hands.

Yeah they are shaping up pretty good man... Let me know how they go when you test them out..
Old 09-08-2011, 02:11 AM   #24
Banned

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exovaldes

They cheat. Kinda. It's just not nearly as blatant or stupid.

But they break an excessive amount of tackles, and complete stupid passes that shouldn't be completed.

But it's not like last year where even if I had Tom Brady, I'd hose routine passes.

Otherwise, I'd agree with you. Default All-Madden is actually an enjoyable experience, and challenging for me. I'm currently 5-5, and hopefully that's due to 1.) my team being the 49ers and the talent (or lack thereof) being 5-5 talent and 2.) my own skill not being up to snuff.

As long as I can actually make my team better by building a team and getting better talent, I'm happy.

Last edited by Franchise408; 09-08-2011 at 02:14 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »