Home

Am I blind??? DPP related.

This is a discussion on Am I blind??? DPP related. within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-04-2011, 06:41 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Am I blind??? DPP related.

Hey all,

Just wondering if I'm blind or totally missing something here... So far, I'm 10 weeks into my franchise, and I've yet to see Dynamic Player Performance do anything to any player ratings. I see it in the pause menu during games, of course, but I have to yet a single player's rating change at any point.

Didn't they advertise it as, for example, seeing Vick be a 70 OVR one game and a 99 OVR the next, depending on the DPP and hot/cold streaks?

I've had plenty of players on both hot and cold streaks, and their ratings haven't changed at all. After every week, I check through all the menus and look at all of my players, and have yet to notice anything.

Am I an r-tard, or blind, or are the Bears literally the most consistent team ever?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-04-2011, 06:51 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Am I blind??? DPP related.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomLord
Hey all,

Just wondering if I'm blind or totally missing something here... So far, I'm 10 weeks into my franchise, and I've yet to see Dynamic Player Performance do anything to any player ratings. I see it in the pause menu during games, of course, but I have to yet a single player's rating change at any point.

Didn't they advertise it as, for example, seeing Vick be a 70 OVR one game and a 99 OVR the next, depending on the DPP and hot/cold streaks?

I've had plenty of players on both hot and cold streaks, and their ratings haven't changed at all. After every week, I check through all the menus and look at all of my players, and have yet to notice anything.

Am I an r-tard, or blind, or are the Bears literally the most consistent team ever?
I think that it's because they don't display changes to player ratings due to DPP, otherwise you would know to just bench a player till his cold streak ends, for example. I definitely notice a difference between Cutler on a hotstreak and Cutler on a cold streak.
Old 09-04-2011, 06:53 PM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by hampshire2012
I think that it's because they don't display changes to player ratings due to DPP, otherwise you would know to just bench a player till his cold streak ends, for example. I definitely notice a difference between Cutler on a hotstreak and Cutler on a cold streak.
I can sort of tell differences. I guess I'm just confused, because the way they advertised it implied we'd be able to see the ratings changes. I thought I was just missing something!
Old 09-04-2011, 06:54 PM   #4
MVP

King Gro23's Arena

OVR: 21

Its all in-game bro, all in game adjustments it reads whether their hot or cold.

Suscribe on Youtube
https://www.youtube.com/user/GleezyBaby43
Gleezybaby43
Old 09-04-2011, 07:06 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Gro23
Its all in-game bro, all in game adjustments it reads whether their hot or cold.
Cool. I SWEAR I specifically remember the announcers making that statement about Vick. Why would they have specifically given ratings if you can't see them? I guess that's just an easy way to demonstrate how drastic it could be.

Like I said, I do notice it working sometimes... Cutler cold is BAD, for instance. But I just assumed I'd actually see it.

Thanks for the replies guys!
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »