Home

Stacked Draft Classes & Undrafted Rookies

This is a discussion on Stacked Draft Classes & Undrafted Rookies within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-04-2011, 08:11 PM   #9
Rookie

imskykid's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Stacked Draft Classes & Undrafted Rookies

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajb3313
The guy it lists as a 99 is a 77 if I do that. Very interesting. I guess it's either supposed to be displaying the little question mark rating but isn't, or there's just some other bug causing it to display the wrong number.
Yep, there's your answer. It's just a visual glitch and should have the ? next to it.

I remember seeing something like that when I was going through and editing player's positions for 3-4 teams that had small DE and moving them to OLB. Some of their players still had ?'s and I had no access to adjust their ratings, but others were solid white and let me adjust their ratings. Good to know that there aren't any 90+ UDFAs coming in.
Old 09-04-2011, 09:09 PM   #10
Pro

SFNiners816's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Stacked Draft Classes & Undrafted Rookies

I haven't seen anything like this either....I have simmed through 10 season and used one imported class and the rest are generated. The imported class was way more stacked than any of the generated classes that I noticed.

Thus far, in year 10 there are 6 99 rated players in the league and 175 90+ rated players. I looked back at the roster I used and in year 1 I had 5 99 rated players and 145 90+ rated players...all-in-all I feel that this isn't too bad in regards to progression. If I remember right the highest rated team in year 10 was 89 OVR and the lowest was 82-83. This is on the 360 BTW.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »