Home

** SPOILERS ** Madden 12: Complete Draft Class Guide

This is a discussion on ** SPOILERS ** Madden 12: Complete Draft Class Guide within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-11-2011, 03:35 AM   #49
Rookie

MaddenFanPS3's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: ** SPOILERS ** Madden 12: Complete Draft Class Guide

sweet! can't wait to see who's available in my current draft class, gonna check on it as soon as my game ends. hopefully there's a good tight end or corner back available, i've got no depth at those positions in my franchise!
Old 09-11-2011, 11:11 AM   #50
Rookie

OVR: 3

Holy ****, guys. Incredible. Thank you very much - so much detail in this year's guide, too!

With how damn slow every single menu loads in Madden, I don't envy the process you had to go through to put all of this together. Ridiculous and very appreciated!
Old 09-11-2011, 10:23 PM   #51
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikealltogether
Holy ****, guys. Incredible. Thank you very much - so much detail in this year's guide, too!

With how damn slow every single menu loads in Madden, I don't envy the process you had to go through to put all of this together. Ridiculous and very appreciated!
Thanks. It was definitely a lot of work, with more still to do.

If you like our guide, please rate this thread!

-rdm
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2011, 10:38 PM   #52
Rookie

MattUM2's Arena

OVR: 5

I wish we could edit Height and Weight with MGD classes so much.
Old 09-12-2011, 07:54 PM   #53
Rookie

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!! I love these guides, they add tremendously to my enjoyment of the game. I've often thought about compiling one myself, but I could never find time to do the many (many, MANY, I'm sure) hours of hard work that this surely requires. Thanks a million.
Old 09-14-2011, 07:50 AM   #54
Rookie

jethrobag's Arena

OVR: 2

Thanks for all the work on completing this draft guide. I am going to try not to use this for my franchise this year, however, I did enjoy browsing through the draft classes. It seems to me, that they generated classes are a little more balanced this year with good players at each position. I think it kind of makes up for the increased difficulty in scouting. Having said that, I got draft class 18 and drafted the QB out of Michigan. The guy is a total stud. The best generated QB I've played with. Ever.
Old 09-14-2011, 01:25 PM   #55
Rookie

I've been working on a spreadsheet that lists all of the attributes for each player above 70 overall. I also included all of the contract information for each player based on the latest roster update. I can send it to you if you want to incorporate it with your spreadsheet. Let me know.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-14-2011, 01:48 PM   #56
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by jethrobag
Thanks for all the work on completing this draft guide. I am going to try not to use this for my franchise this year, however, I did enjoy browsing through the draft classes. It seems to me, that they generated classes are a little more balanced this year with good players at each position. I think it kind of makes up for the increased difficulty in scouting. Having said that, I got draft class 18 and drafted the QB out of Michigan. The guy is a total stud. The best generated QB I've played with. Ever.
Me too.
But I really need some OL. I usually dont draft OL, but my rookie QB has gotten sacked the most in the NFL after 8 games. I found the class I am currently have. Class 20, I might draft thea few OL as starters and backup..

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »