Home

It's way after Labor Day....anyone heard anything?

This is a discussion on It's way after Labor Day....anyone heard anything? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-12-2003, 09:28 AM   #49
Banned

OVR: 15
Re: It\'s way after Labor Day....anyone heard anything?

Quote:

BiggestKJ said:
Guys, you're only making it harder for yourself...It's just like at work, if you keep looking at your clock, time's gonna run slow...If you keep buggin' yourself about the replacement disk, it's gonna seem even slower to get 'em

Old 09-12-2003, 05:38 PM   #50
Pro

rsump112's Arena

OVR: 4

Okay, I just got off the telephone with Tim from EA Tech Support. He stated that the fixed copies have been printed and they are waiting to receive them at the EA offices to ship to customers. Tim estimated that we should begin receiving these copies in two weeks, though he did state that he could not guarantee this since they had not received them from where they will ship. Hope this clears up any confusion and calms some people down that are angry.
Old 09-12-2003, 07:07 PM   #51
Banned

Quote:

rsump112 said:
Okay, I just got off the telephone with Tim from EA Tech Support. He stated that the fixed copies have been printed and they are waiting to receive them at the EA offices to ship to customers. Tim estimated that we should begin receiving these copies in two weeks, though he did state that he could not guarantee this since they had not received them from where they will ship. Hope this clears up any confusion and calms some people down that are angry.

Good Job!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2003, 07:14 PM   #52
Banned

OVR: 4

Quote:

BiggestKJ said:
Guys, you're only making it harder for yourself...It's just like at work, if you keep looking at your clock, time's gonna run slow...If you keep buggin' yourself about the replacement disk, it's gonna seem even slower to get 'em

Here's my solution...Don't ever look at your clock at work and find something to do to keep you busy...

Same goes with the whole Madden situation...Don't bug yourself about it and BUY ESPN Football...I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT...simply superb game...It's been keeping me busy, and I haven't even picked up Madden ever since I got ESPN.

I also had Madden since August 11th, but right now ESPN and NCAA has sooth my worries...Don't bug yourself, play ESPN or NCAA for now...and the next thing you know...you're replacement disk is in the mail.

hope it works out for all you guys

by the way....what was Madden again?

Also snce you guys are waiting for the fixed copy you guys must have NCAA so while waiting, pop that in and play some years off the dynasty and get those rookie classes
Old 09-13-2003, 07:24 AM   #53
Pro

BiggestKJ's Arena

OVR: 10

good suggestion man...

i still play all three....i have fun with ncaa and espn the most
Old 09-13-2003, 10:03 AM   #54
MVP

Badgun's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:

rsump112 said:

For what it's worth, this still sounds like typical PR bull****. If the discs have been printed, then why would it take 2 weeks for EA to get them to us? Ever heard of Fed EX overnight shipping? Hell, I've seen a game go gold on Monday and be on the store shelves by Friday. I'm going to have to call bull**** on this one.

Seeing how this draft class import problem has a lot of people pissed off and has also been mentioned as a source for a class action law suit, you would think that EA would want the process sped up as much as possible. So the two week thing is bull****...they don't have a fix yet and are trying to buy time until they do.
Old 09-13-2003, 10:57 AM   #55
Banned

Quote:

then why would it take 2 weeks for EA to get them to us? Ever heard of Fed EX overnight shipping? Hell, I've seen a game go gold on Monday and be on the store shelves by Friday. I'm going to have to call bull**** on this one.

EA will not use FedEx, so we can forget about it, ain't gonna happen folks. EA will send out these disks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2003, 11:17 AM   #56
MVP

OVR: 8

Quote:

Badgun said:
Quote:

rsump112 said:

For what it's worth, this still sounds like typical PR bull****. If the discs have been printed, then why would it take 2 weeks for EA to get them to us? Ever heard of Fed EX overnight shipping? Hell, I've seen a game go gold on Monday and be on the store shelves by Friday. I'm going to have to call bull**** on this one.

Seeing how this draft class import problem has a lot of people pissed off and has also been mentioned as a source for a class action law suit, you would think that EA would want the process sped up as much as possible. So the two week thing is bull****...they don't have a fix yet and are trying to buy time until they do.

Given that this game came out a month ago, and this bug was uncovered immediately, it's appalling that we have to wait this long for a solution.

However, since EA is apparently offering a new, shrink wrap swap for people that don't want the game anymore, I think that pretty much shoots down a law suit. They are offering a way to get your money back.

Thankfully, ESPN is so good I can wait a couple more weeks before I move the Cardinals out of Arizona!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »