Home

EA are aware of PS3 issues

This is a discussion on EA are aware of PS3 issues within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-08-2011, 11:13 PM   #17
Banned

OVR: 7
Re: EA are aware of PS3 issues

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdawgpound
i've seen pics of the grass and mine dosent look like any of the pics i've saw of the pics ppl posted.
Then post the same pic and prove everybody else wrong. Maybe you got a special copy.
Old 09-08-2011, 11:25 PM   #18
Banned

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdawgpound
i have PS3 and the fields on mine look good and i've never saw anything wrong with helmets i believe its a problem with old fat PS3's. i saw a few pic's of the field problems as well and the one looked like the Wii version of madden.
Check the thread I made PS3 fields post photo. Every person who says theres is great changes their mind real quick. Its horrible.

While its still playable, its pretty aweful. Really brings down the graphics IMO. Some stadiums are really bad

Anyone who posted a photo after claiming theirs was great looked horrible too. Some people just dont mind it. Some people cant hear highly compress audio either, but its still there

Last edited by wheelman990; 09-08-2011 at 11:29 PM.
Old 09-09-2011, 12:19 AM   #19
Banned

The Duke's Arena

OVR: 2

hahah "unplayable". hysteria. if anything makes this game unplayable its the shoulder pad problem on quarterbacks, the inability to edit height, weight and body size, UDFAs flooding the league, and having to make every single move for all 32 teams during the offseason and preseason so they dont do anything ridiculous. still a good game though and ive gotten a lot of enjoyment out of it so far. just need to fix up the above mind-numbing bugs, glitches, poorly implemented features.
Old 09-09-2011, 02:51 AM   #20
Banned

OVR: 21

well as far as unplayable, the first (and so far last) time I played at New England....man, I quickly exited the game...its just distracting. Its like you are playing on a different surface...like a cheat code or something.

as far as this thread, I'm sure EA Tiburon were aware of the PS3 version's issues before launch. They were probably hoping no one would care, or speak up about it. You would think a tester would have pointed it out.....let alone THE ACTUAL DEVELOPERS WHO WORK ON THE STADIUMS.

I'm sorry, but they have been developing on the PS3 for 5 years now...this is unacceptable.

I hope some don't think we are complaining, just to complain...actually I think its a good thing. Well at least for me. Last year's Madden, I was bored after about 1-2 weeks. So I didn't care enough to complain about much....but I'm having fun with Madden 12, and I'm playing it more than I usually do...which causes me to experience some of the problems more often.

Last edited by Afrikan; 09-09-2011 at 02:56 AM.
Old 09-09-2011, 06:22 AM   #21
Rookie

ThisIsReality's Arena

OVR: 4

Good news: NCAA 12's PS3 patch is larger than Xbox 360's which would make me think they fixed their visuals.

Time to be optimistic about them patching Madden's visual issues.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2011, 09:28 AM   #22
Banned

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisIsReality
Good news: NCAA 12's PS3 patch is larger than Xbox 360's which would make me think they fixed their visuals.

I dont think that means all that. I usually compresses differently.

The season ticket download for madden was a bit smaller on 360 then PS3
Old 09-09-2011, 09:42 AM   #23
Rookie

jwmcards's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisIsReality

Xbox patches are always smaller. 360 does compression much better. I wish the PS3 did, it would have saved a lot of time downloading a 600+ mb patch for GT5.....
Old 09-09-2011, 10:50 AM   #24
Rangers Lead The Way!!!!

ABR173rd's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by dickey1331
Damn. I have a PS3 and havent noticed anything lol
I notice it specifically in dome games. The field wont look bad for one quarter, and then the following qaurter the field looks like dark blotches. Haven't noticed it to much outdoors. It seems to be an issue with the lighting in the game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »