Home

Old 09-09-2011, 02:23 AM   #1
MVP

sirjam's Arena

OVR: 15
Ratings

Idk if this will make sense. But what difficulty an or slider adjustments would make the players play true to their ratings? Like the old games before sliders players played to their rating. Now if you take a player like Brady with a deep throw acc of 89 an then put the passing slider on 100 his acc goes up off the charts. If u put it at 0 then he will never hit one. So what's the best setting to get him to play true to the 89? Thanks an I hope that made sense
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2011, 04:15 AM   #2
Pro

carnalnirvana's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Ratings

all pro seems to be the neutral setting, when you move up to all madden you handicap yourself when you move down to pro you handical the cpu it seems

if you adjust the acc slider, imo it not only helps throw acc the line also seems to get something as well as wr

#18 greatest EVA....
Old 09-09-2011, 05:34 AM   #3
MVP

sirjam's Arena

I jus threw that throw acc out there. I dnt care about that really. I jus want the players to play true to their ratings, which if u adjust sliders they won't. Which is why I dnt usually play with sliders. You do have to give the CPU a advantage though since it can't free think.
Old 09-09-2011, 07:10 AM   #4
MVP

OVR: 3

i think all pro is the level that players will play to their true ratings. it gives me a good challenge. i also don't adjust sliders. this year, madden seems to be more balanced out of the box.
Old 09-09-2011, 08:15 AM   #5
MVP

TeamBuilder's Arena

I've been playing on All-Pro with speed threshold set to zero, and that has given me great results in which players play true to their ratings.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »