Home

Franchise Mode - What a Trade!!!

This is a discussion on Franchise Mode - What a Trade!!! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-09-2011, 05:46 PM   #41
Rookie

jwmcards's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Franchise Mode - What a Trade!!!

The trade is backasswards but still, it's his game, if he wants to make the offer and a team takes it, so be it if it makes him happy. Just because the rest of us on OS are insane (myself included) about trying to keep it all legit, doesn't mean a guy just can't enjoy the game for what it is.

LOL, granted, the person who said OS is not the best place to post that is probably right.....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2011, 06:16 PM   #42
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoFatGirlz4Me37
I did mention that in my very first response post....with that being said, we're allowed to have our own opinions....Using a steelers reference, he can trade keisel and aaron smith (since the OP seems to enjoy to trade proven, aged veterans) for 1st-round picks, but don't come on here and brag about *what a trade* when if u know ANYTHING about football, he would get laughed at from now till forever if he was the Steelers and proposed those trades...he had to know he was gunna get blasted by posting on here
why? I got a sick deal. I got one of the best Defensive Tackles in the league no doubt, and also a high potential back up to him in Faiers. so tell me whats so bad about that? because I think its a great move for me. Hines Ward is old and slow so I got rid, Plus ive got a shed load of Draft Picks too

Im re-shaping the team to add some young players to the already established veterans.

It had to be freshened up a bit with young promisng players, and ive got loads

Old 09-09-2011, 06:50 PM   #43
Pro

cardinals57's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liam
why? I got a sick deal. I got one of the best Defensive Tackles in the league no doubt, and also a high potential back up to him in Faiers. so tell me whats so bad about that? because I think its a great move for me. Hines Ward is old and slow so I got rid, Plus ive got a shed load of Draft Picks too

Im re-shaping the team to add some young players to the already established veterans.

I think it has to do with the fact you traded only a 1st round pick and an old Declining player for one extremely good player, a high potential guy, and a decent safety so you killed in this trade. It's a sick deal that they accepted but not even close to a good trade for the lions. Honestly I don't really care what you do though. It's your franchise so you can do whatever.
Old 09-09-2011, 07:23 PM   #44
Rookie

one5beast's Arena

OVR: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liam

Alot of people here including myself like to keep things realistic. I can't tell you what to do since it's your game. But come on dude....
Old 09-09-2011, 07:37 PM   #45
Rookie

I agree that that trade was completely one sided but we can all do whatever we want with our franchise. I almost see it like how we all post about how we completely took a owner in fantasy sports in a trade. It's so crazy that you feel like you have to share what a great deal you got.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2011, 07:53 PM   #46
Banned

MacaulayRose7's Arena

OVR: 4

clay matthews = best pass rusher
Old 09-09-2011, 07:56 PM   #47
MVP

TMJOHNS18's Arena

OVR: 10

Way to pat yourself on the back OP. I will say this though, how bad must the trade logic be if the OP can pull this off, yet if I try to pick up some low 70 player because I need depth, and the CPU has 3 guys in front of the player, and it they won't take anythings less then a 2nd rnd pick? Just seams silly broken.
Old 09-09-2011, 08:29 PM   #48
Rookie

Doing a 32-user control franchise playing as the Seahawks.

I traded my Seahawks 7th round for the entire New England Patriots? Good trade or what guys?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »