Home

What level or sliders should I use for Franchise Mode?

This is a discussion on What level or sliders should I use for Franchise Mode? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-10-2011, 11:27 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
What level or sliders should I use for Franchise Mode?

I finally took the plunge and bought Madden. I just started my Franchise with the Browns and made it through week 1 of the regular season. I have it set to Pro for now, without any slider sets being used. My first game of the season against the Bengals we won 41-0. Not much of a challenge. What level and slider sets are most people using to get a good game out of the cpu?

Some moves I made for the chise:

Designated Phil Taylor starting DT.

Put Hardesty as my no 2 RB.

Signed Terrell Owens to a 1 yr deal

I traded Seneca Wallace and a 2 and 3 pick to the 49ers for their backup out of Nevada, Kapernick or something after seeing some videos of him on youtube.. Damndest thing though, week 3 of preseason, he goes down with a collerbone injury for 11 weeks! Put him on the IR.

I'm looking for a slider set or a level that will give me a challenge but won't be unstopable, either.

Any suggestions?

Go BROWNS!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2011, 11:47 AM   #2
Banned

MacaulayRose7's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: What level or sliders should I use for Franchise Mode?

Look in the sliders thread!
Old 09-10-2011, 01:04 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 9

I'd go to all pro. Keep in mind the Browns stink and you did little that would change that. You have the challenge of getting them to be contenders. What record in real life should they have this year? If they won 8-9 games that would be an awesome season. More likely 6-7. If you have a record like that then the sliders are good. Also check stats. All of us in the slider forum would be willing to help you.

try all pro, post some game stats (QB comp, hb ypc, ints, sacks and total plays at the least) and it's pretty easy to set you up with a match that's perfect for you.

If interested these are my Madden 12 sliders: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...dden-12-a.html
Old 09-10-2011, 03:07 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 0

good question. right now im just rolling with all pro settings, 7 min qtrs and using the chicago bears. so far, the games have been realitivly close, but the stats obviously are abit off from what it would be with a actual NFL game.
Old 09-10-2011, 04:08 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjhyankees
I'd go to all pro. Keep in mind the Browns stink and you did little that would change that. You have the challenge of getting them to be contenders. What record in real life should they have this year? If they won 8-9 games that would be an awesome season. More likely 6-7. If you have a record like that then the sliders are good. Also check stats. All of us in the slider forum would be willing to help you.

try all pro, post some game stats (QB comp, hb ypc, ints, sacks and total plays at the least) and it's pretty easy to set you up with a match that's perfect for you.

Thanks, I'll try moving it to all pro and see how that goes. I just don't want to be walking over all the teams, that's no fun. After a game or two on all pro I will post the stats that I come up with. Thanks for the guidance in this area
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2011, 06:29 PM   #6
Rookie

Just did week two under all pro, man it was different. Manning Torched me and the browns, it was 21-0. I didn't throw very well at all, and Hillis had something like 60-70 yards of rushing. I know the Colts offense is good but hopefully I will be a little more competitive with this setting against some other teams on my schedule.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »