Home

Madden 12 is ANTI-Jet !!!!!

This is a discussion on Madden 12 is ANTI-Jet !!!!! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 09-11-2011, 01:02 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
Madden 12 is ANTI-Jet !!!!!

played every madden made. Was 100 games over .500 in Madden 11 with the Jets. Thought I was paranoid but after playing for a full week I can safely say I am not. This game DEFINATELY has specific anti-NY Jet AI written into its algorithms. There have been WAY TOO MANY instances where I am fumbling on the goal line, getting picked 12 times a game, having sanchez air mail balls 90 yards over WR heads, or worse yet, throw the ball nowhere near the route. In addition, the "easy drops" are coming way way way too frequently in clutch situations. Something needs to be done about this game. For the first time, I am actually ready to return a Madden game. (and like I said, I have bought and played EVERY ONE in existence. Your argument may just be to play as another team but I am one of those people who likes playing as the team I support in real life. Any thoughts from those people who consistently play as the jets would be appreciated. As near as I can tell, the only way to assure the game is even close online at all pro is to run about 90% of the time. And like I said even that does not prevent the monster goal line fumbles.

I seriously hope EA fixes this game because it has promise. Guys I know Sanchez is not the best QB in the world but COME ON... I am more accurate than he is depicted in this years title.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2011, 01:06 AM   #2
Banned

Re: Madden 12 is ANTI-Jet !!!!!

P.S. I actually fumbled in the red zone against the REDSKINS about an hour ago with LT and he had BALL PROTECT ON..... LOL
Old 09-11-2011, 01:07 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 6

Yah.. The game is out to get you.
Old 09-11-2011, 01:45 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 6

Dang that sucks.
My team is the Giants and when i'm playing the game I don't have a problem but I swear when Im just simulating games in Franchise mode, no matter how good I make them with legal ways not like editing players or trades, they always go like 8-8.

But they love the Patriots, Steelers, Colts, and Packers.
No matter how deep I go those team always make it to the superbowl.
Old 09-11-2011, 02:00 AM   #5
Pro

FedExPope's Arena

OVR: 7

Try playing with another team and see if this happens all the time while playing as them? I mean really. Come on. It's probably just the stupid comeback AI, coupled with the fact that you only play with one team, apparently.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2011, 02:14 AM   #6
Banned

Redskins_Hokies's Arena

First off saying you fumbled against the REDSKINS like it should not happen ever?

Honestly though - could be your playing style
Old 09-11-2011, 02:36 AM   #7
MVP

Spanky's Arena

OVR: 22

Ordinarily I dismiss posts like this. But I think you're right.

I'm playing a SS mode as a Jets QB. Started off 4-1 and my loss was 24-17 at Baltimore, when they returned a KO for a TD as time expired, after I had tied the game.

After 4-1 start, lost four in a row, mostly under suspicious circumstances, including 30-27 in OT at home vs. Miami and 18-17 at home vs. SD the next week and 7-3 at Buffalo, when I was picked twice in the end zone.

I think it's an anti-Rex Ryan thing.

"What? You can't challenge a scoring play?''
Old 09-11-2011, 02:45 AM   #8
Banned

OVR: 18

Sounds like they got game right
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »