Home

Offensive Line Cold Steaks?

This is a discussion on Offensive Line Cold Steaks? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-14-2011, 11:31 AM   #1
Rookie

StumpyJones's Arena

OVR: 4
Offensive Line Cold Steaks?

I was wondering if anyone figured out what gives your offensive line a cold streak. I had a bad game as the Saints and my entire Oline went cold. Next couple of games I pounded the ball mercilessly with great averages, but my line was still cold. I don't get it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-14-2011, 12:33 PM   #2
Pro

MMurda's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Offensive Line Cold Steaks?

seems to be tied to sacks, as there arent any other stats that are attributed to linemen that actually work (pancakes dont register in played gms in madden or ncaa). my seattle line is cold. i believe my cincy line may be cold as well. with both teams i get sacked quite a bit. now my running game is suffering a lil because of the cold streak. i havent been able to snap em out for the past 2 games. my last week i won both games so im hoping maybe they will snap outta it.

i bet the only way to get them outta it so it doesnt go the full 3 wks is to sim a game so that they can register some pancakes to counteract the sacks they give up. as it is now, the game stupidly and still only registers the sacks they cause, not the pancakes they get, so theyre always in the hole so to speak. this is even more reason they need to take pancakes out and only factor the sacks given up and what kinda stats the rb is getting. not sure they will cause the pancake prob has been there since '09 at least for madden / ncaa.
----------------------
Madden Since '92

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »