Home

Good weekend...great online games....

This is a discussion on Good weekend...great online games.... within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-19-2011, 05:54 PM   #1
Mid-Range Mamba

iceberg760's Arena

OVR: 7
Good weekend...great online games....

played about 10 quick/ranked games and only ran into 1 s@#$head who kept running no huddle and going for it on 4rth & long....I played as Lions, Bucs, Texans, and Bears...Had some great games/most were close pretty much--one i won with a gutsy play call on 4rth & 12 with 2:40 left in game with a 60yrd hot route to the end zone b/c i saw the safety cheating up...another i coached Josh Freeman into throwing 12 straight completions while marching downfield on a couple scores....another ~ the wheels in the bus came off QUICK--fumble/pick 6--defense is tired "go ahead & score so we can rest medicine"...i believe i went 4-6 over the weekend//great time though--i can swallow a loss as long as i'm getting better..made it point to stick with being a down lineman and trying pressure QB--Suh with Lions is the real deal//a bunch a times i blew up the Tackle and ran past the damn QB..lol...ran up against some Great defenses also~~one guy ran a nickle D with 3 linemen spread and i could not get a run game going up the middle/he seemed to converge when hit the gut and spread out into a short zone/applying pressure when i wanted to check down....ran into a kat with the eagles and he made andy reid look like a numbskull--he ran 4wide all game and i didnt even get close enough to throw dirt on Vicks uniform---kept catching me with a streak over the middle while a lineback trailed/tried a zone and he picked that apart..only ran with vick when i dropped 20+ into coverage...

yeah, this game is the truth....i like that you can get online and play all types of matchups...looking forward to running against more Comp.....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-19-2011, 11:33 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Good weekend...great online games....

Its refreshing to see someone actually really enjoying the game!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »