Home

from Lineman to DB INSTANTLY???

This is a discussion on from Lineman to DB INSTANTLY??? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-20-2011, 09:07 AM   #1
Mid-Range Mamba

iceberg760's Arena

OVR: 7
from Lineman to DB INSTANTLY???

I play guys and it appears that they start play as either a Lineman or Linebacker and soon as i throw ball/BAM--they appear to be the CB...@ times it says user Pick....my question is "how can i do this??" ~~ it seems when i try this/i'm always a second late & i seem to take the CB out of the play entirely....
See ball being passed hit "B" and then "Y" to try and intercept....am i missing something??

Help is greatly appreciated....Thanks All!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-20-2011, 10:09 AM   #2
Banned

OVR: 8
Re: from Lineman to DB INSTANTLY???

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceberg760
I play guys and it appears that they start play as either a Lineman or Linebacker and soon as i throw ball/BAM--they appear to be the CB...@ times it says user Pick....my question is "how can i do this??" ~~ it seems when i try this/i'm always a second late & i seem to take the CB out of the play entirely....
See ball being passed hit "B" and then "Y" to try and intercept....am i missing something??

Help is greatly appreciated....Thanks All!!
It's all about timing, and repitition, once you get it down it becomes second nature if you have good "stick skills".
Old 09-20-2011, 10:13 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: from Lineman to DB INSTANTLY???

Ya its about timing but your better off using a lb or safety in the long haul before the play starts because you can stop more. I've tried both and its more rewarding usering a lb or safety. It's hard for a while but if your good you will get it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »