Home

Old 09-21-2011, 10:29 PM   #1
Fear The Spear

37's Arena

OVR: 31
CB Blitzes

just wonderin how many of ya actually call cb blitzes...what's the specific names of these blitzes and do they actually work?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-22-2011, 04:37 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: CB Blitzes

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoFatGirlz4Me37
just wonderin how many of ya actually call cb blitzes...what's the specific names of these blitzes and do they actually work?
works very well, maybe too well.

mostly in zone D's i think. not at my Xbox now but i think they're labeled CB or DB blitz or something. obvious to see: an X close to the line of scrimmage has a blitz marking/line whatever.
Old 09-22-2011, 04:39 PM   #3
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 40

You can call them from anywhere but to me in Madden they are most effective when you are facing an opponent that likes to run compressed formations. This way their alignment is reduced and they get to the QB faster. So I generally will audible to them for when I'm facing specific formations such as Snugs, Tight Doubles, Bunch.
Old 09-22-2011, 04:59 PM   #4
MVP

Azamien's Arena

OVR: 10

I didn't get the game last year, but the execution of corner blitzes seems much better than in 10. The corner slides over to get in better position to blitz, and a safety moves into position to cover the end on that side. Neither of those things used to happen in Madden.
Old 09-22-2011, 05:04 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 6

I don't remember the names, but there are both man and zone blitzes. For those that don't know already, if you manually assign defenders to receivers, those cb man blitzes become safety blitzes. the corners will even line up as safeties on a couple of plays.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »