Home

Glad this is not "in the game"

This is a discussion on Glad this is not "in the game" within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-25-2011, 04:50 PM   #9
MVP

Azamien's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Glad this is not "in the game"

It actually is in the game. I've had TDs (including a couple that didn't really look questionable) auto-reviewed in Madden.
Old 09-25-2011, 05:01 PM   #10
Rookie

Calipup's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjhyankees
yeah the PAT....the Giants game stayed with it after the cruz catch and again after the 2 point conversion. The game was delayed, combining the two..at least 5 full minutes...to me that's mindnumbing. Again IF ITS A CLOSE PLAY GO AHEAD AND REVIEW BUT CLEARLY THERE ARE ROUTINE PLAYS THAT DON'T REQUIRE THIS. ALSO LET THE GUY CALL DOWN. GIVE HIM 10 SECONDS TO DETERMINE IF THIS IS QUESTIONABLE OR NOT. He can then call down and say "hold up guys...I gotta look at this"....we are getting commercials after TDs, then coming back for the PAT, going back to commercial before the kickoff...which they sometimes go to commercial after that too (or they used to...maybe not anymore...not sure).
I agree that point blank plays shouldn't be reviewed, but that would maybe wipe out 50% of the touchdowns. Plus, if it is point blank, it should only take them one look at the play, which would only take about a minute.
Old 09-25-2011, 06:49 PM   #11
MVP

Champion8877's Arena

OVR: 14

im fine with 2 challenges per team, and thats it. i remember the good ol days when it was whatever the ref said on field, none of this replay crap.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-25-2011, 07:14 PM   #12
TheSaints7

OVR:
I love the reveiwing system now. It word both ways though because if the team gets a TD which shouldn't have counted then they will call it back. But if the team you supports gets a TD which shouldn't have counted either then they will also call it back but overall I like it

Old 09-25-2011, 08:11 PM   #13
Rookie

Ricanlegend's Arena

OVR: 0

They also have the review after a scoring play in madden i played almost 2 years in franchise and i only seen it ones it was on a catch in the endzone for a touchdown and it wasn't under 2minutes it was in the 4th quarter it clearly said BOTH REVIEW the cpu never challenge

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »