Home

"Normal" football stats

This is a discussion on "Normal" football stats within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-26-2011, 07:12 PM   #9
MVP

PGaither84's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: "Normal" football stats

To follow up, as I grew up plying Madden with my friends, one of the things I payed attention to were my half time stats. I would take note of how balanced my attack was. If it looked like I was passing too much, then I would likely try and turn to the running game. One of the ways I would do that is with draw plays. If it looked like I was running a lot, I would likely try a few more play action passes. It's all about keeping the defense honest.
Old 09-26-2011, 07:20 PM   #10
MVP

Champion8877's Arena

OVR: 14

the score varies depending how good the defense is. a team can score as little as 3 and win, but most of the time the winning team has atleast 14. and the score can go up to 50+ per team if its good offenses and bad Def. but normally the highest score will be about 42. common scores for a balanced, competitive game between two equal teams would be like 24-27 or something like that.

percentage depends on how good the QB is, usually around 60% is common.

yardage wise, a QB usually throws for around 250-300 yards. maybe more maybe less. a RB usually gets somewhere around 70-130 yards. and recievers are pretty inconsistant for yards, its common for even a top WR to get 115 yards one week then the next only get 30 yards.

on a season a good QB should be around 4,000 yards, give or take 300 yards. a good RB should be around 1,200 yards, give or take 200 yards. and a top reciever around 1,000 yards give or take 200.
Old 09-26-2011, 10:13 PM   #11
MVP

OVR: 9

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...s-sliders.html

click on above link...I researched this ad nauseum. Hope it helps.

If interested these are my Madden 12 sliders: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...dden-12-a.html
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »